1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to convert EZA traffic to sales?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by thecelebcenter, Sep 9, 2010.

Hi everyone,

I am new to ClickBank and am going to give it a go, with article marketing being my primary traffic resource. My question to you is, where do I send traffic when they click my link in the resource box. Right to to sales page? Or should I create a blog with a review on it?

Any help would be great :)

Thanks.

thecelebcenter, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  2. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles won't allow you to send the link to sales page of the clickbank product. It is better to book a domain on your own and direct the link to the site.

kittyluver, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  3. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create a blog with a review on it...once you start making sales get your own domain and hosting.. so you are in control of everything instead of google..

kb24, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  4. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should do a redirect link directly to the sales page, but make the domain name in which you are redirecting a "keyword domain" so that if you finally do decide to put up a website, your link building efforts aren't wasted.

Did u get that?

I'll explain it simpler.

Just for now, buy a nice .com, .org. or .net domain, say you're writing on violet colored cell phones. Well you want your domain name to be "violetcoloredcell phones.com" and simply have your anchor text say "violet colored cell phones" & you can redirect that with your affiliate link.

And if you decide that you want to establish your own business on violoted colored cell phones, then you can do so by simply taking out the redirect affiliate link and building a wordpress blog or whatever on that domain.

Just my two cents.

ExpertForumGuy, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  5. emmataylors

emmataylors Peon

Best Answers:
    I would go with the sales letter directly. It's hard enough to get clicks to your targeted site and would even be harder if they have to jump through to two loops before arriving at your sales letter.

emmataylors, Sep 15, 2010 IP