1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Website Design *** LOOKING TO TALENTED, PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGNER TO WORK OVER MSN

Discussion in 'Design' started by EGS, Sep 11, 2010.

Looking for TALENTED, PROFESSIONAL Web Designer

Hello! I am EXTREMELY frustrated with the amount of unprofessional, rude, & inadequate web designers that I have come across over the past months. :mad: I am looking for someone with the following attributes:
    • Friendly Positive Attitude
    • Motivation, Dedication, & Devotion in Design Work
    • Patience
    • Ability to Work through Demand & Tedious Environments
    • General Kindness
    • Professional Attitude
    • Talented Web Designer; Adobe PhotoShop Skills is a MUST - Adobe Illustrator Skills is PREFERRED
    • Devotion to the Success & Completion of Project(s)
    • Dedication to the Quality of the Project(s)
    • Motivation to Continue Striving Perfection in your Work
    • Courteous to Provide Unlimited Revisions if Necessary
    • Constant Communication to Display Updated Work
    • Friendly Communication to Handle Business in a Friendly & Professional Manner
    • Ability to Work through a High-Demand Atmosphere, Fast-Spaced Working Environment

Web Design Project: Redesigning an eBusiness

I am looking for a web designer with the following attributes & characteristics to take on my web design project: redesigning an eBusiness.

I own a small online business - a registered Limited Liability Company (LLC) - here in the United States. We are looking for a complete redesign of our website to make it appear: attractive, professional, simple, easy-on-the-eyes, fun, easy-to-navigate, relavent to our niche industry, appealing where necessary, and totally unique & original to make the design incredible in purpose & functionality for our users to easily remember it. You can consider our website design a form of our brand; we want people to like our design & remember it.

I have had many designers claim to be capable of my design project and many have simply disappeared halfway through and/or wasted my time eventually bailing out of the project. I am not looking for anything overly complicated; I am looking to utilize XHTML & CSS throughout my design, although I would prefer the designer to know how to code to accurately skin & code the completed design into valid HTML 5 & CSS as a dream-come-true to/for me & my company.

Interested designers should be able to fit ALL of the above-listed attributes & thus have all of the above-listed characteristics, while also understanding what I want briefly explained above. Interested designers should also be familiar with MMORPGs - Massive Online Roleplaying Games - of which is our niche industry and should be incorporated into our website design for relavence.

Unless a designer can prove something more unique & original to be more affective for customer conversion, I prefer the following structure in/of website design:
    • Unique, original background image/pattern.
    • Center content area set by a % aligned center.
    • Logo to the top left within the centered area.
    • Header to the top right - & right of the logo - within the top of centered area.
    • Horizontal navigational menu underneath logo & header with mouse-over hover effect & on-hover drop-down navigational menu(s).
    • Four (4) Color Scheme - designer will need to be able to creaet a color scheme from 4 colors, NOT gradients, but different colors that may go well together & be professionally, yet attractively incorporated into our design.

I do have a start of a design in which another designer started of which whom disappeared, although I like the start of the design; if all else I can show the designer the 2 screenshots I have where in which the designer would be required to completely redesign the structure and design within the screenshots uniquely (no copy/paste) and possibly even creatively alter it to create an even-more spectacular attractive design.

Designer will be responsible for designing a logo & header to incorporate into the design; I would prefer that the designer focuses on logo & header design during the last phases of design so that color & flow will blend in accordingly.

Budget: $100 - $150
    I would like this design to be completed as immediately as possible.

BEING THAT THIS DESIGN IS MUCH-NEEDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I WILL ONLY CONSIDER DESIGNERS THAT WILL WORK OVER MSN & SHOW THE DESIGN AS IT PROGRESSES. DESIGNERS WILL NEED TO PROVIDE UNLIMITED REVISIONS; THIS DESIGN TRULY HAS TO BE PERFECT & IS FOR AN EBUSINESS SITE, NOT AN ECOMMERCE SITE (NO PRODUCTS), AND NOT A CONTENT SITE (WE DO HAVE CONTENT, YES, BUT WE'RE NOT AN ARTICLE SITE).

I need someone reliable & dependable. I need someone who will be on MSN & also provide a cell phone number. The sake of my business depends on this design/redesign.

I will offer payments via PayPal only; I typically ONLY pay full after the project is completed, but I will submit a 50% payment once the design is around 25%-35% completed, so that the designer can show me the attributes & characteristics that I am looking for in the designer & in the design, and as well show me the structure of the design and that it is progressing towards completion rather towards a base foundation.

Please PM or reply. Show me your portfolio by linking me to it and/or any past web design/websites that you've designed. Be sure to copy & paste the personal attributes & characteristics that I am looking for in a designer so I know you're not a spammer; Copying & pasting the personal attributes & characteristics that I am looking for in a designer will show me that you have & are what I am looking for and equally-importantly aren't a spamming business here looking to make money.

Our Website & Current Design: MMORPG Gaming Services

Our Forum is so Cluttered: Buy Sell MMORPG

:- We desperately need a new design for the success & growth of our business.

I really need this website design project done as immediately as possible. =\
    *crosses fingers & makes a wish to find a designer*

EGS, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  2. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm having a HORRIBLE time trying to find a designer!

EGS, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  3. Johnny503

Johnny503 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just because your budget is too low with your long description requirements. Most of designers out there always want to be pay upfront at least 40%-50% and you can't pay upfront which mean no one will be interest at your project.

Johnny503, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  4. leksa

leksa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    long requirement, need in advance, but low budget..
    Its not weird you can't find the good one

leksa, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  5. directorcom

directorcom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bump up your budget for a quality design ..... MMORPGs sites uses tons of graphics intergrated in the design......

directorcom, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  6. ra7734280

ra7734280 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hiiiiiiii
    i want informaton about web designing, how does it doing in what manner.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ra7734280, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  7. ra7734280

ra7734280 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Web Designer Forum Web Developers Compatibility, Development feedback, and more.web design forum for web designer of all levels,

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ra7734280, Oct 12, 2010 IP