1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Militarizing India Priority #1

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Brahmana, Sep 11, 2010.

How to militarize India?

Brahmana, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  2. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think india needs to build on their infrastructure first

eric8476, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Every Rupee spent on militarization is another Rupee taken from the people of India. As such, the use of each Rupee should be carefully considered.

As the United States is surrendering it's role as policeman of the world, India must step up and take a much larger and more active role in her defense.

Frankly, I believe that this may be a time for India to execute a pragmatic withdrawal from some of her territories. Portions of India are overrun and it might be wiser just to give them up. This will allow greater concentration on the portions of India which will provide the most benefit to the nation -- the core cities which are creating wealth.

Will.Spencer, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  4. grandislandne

grandislandne Peon

Best Answers:
    Am I imagining it, or are there too many drunks loose on DP ?
    Breathe into this device, sir

grandislandne, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  5. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    What's that in your avatar? Claiming to be a fake girl are we?

The OP maybe full of shit, but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit around as you fling shit at everyone and everything you don't like.

If you have anything constructive to add -- please add.

And yes, he worships a monkey-god, and I don't find anything particularly wrong with that as long as he doesn't try to blow up and enslave other people in the name of that monkey god.

India today has two major problems -- Islamic Terrorism and Communist Terrorism.

The US can help police the Islamic terrorism to an extent, but India still has to handle Communist Terrorism within India ( The Maoists ) and potential threat from outside ( The Chinese ).

India would have to make a decision about what kind of terrorism they would be able to deal with, the Islamic or the Communist.

The Communist controlled territories in India are in the center and the North-East, while the Islamic Territories are in the North and Eastern Bengal.

It would be smart to let go of the Islamic territories since they don't have much in terms of economic value and focus on alleviating the Communist threat in Central India.

India requires better military leaders -- It's very hard to understand why we're having issues with 2000 Maoists in Central India, when there are more than a million enrolled officers in the Indian Army.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    stephenhacking, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  6. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ^^

What's that in your Username? Claiming to be a fake white Christian are we? Or a wannabe? Moron.

Do whatever you want.

Pointing out that the OP is an idiot before everyone assumes he's speaking on behalf of Indians is very constructive. Your fantasy solutions are not. If you are the same in real life then I bet you get laughed at a lot ;)

He worships a monkey god who supposedly picked up a mountain with a finger all the way from Himalyas to Lanka and then burnt entire lanka cause his ass was on fire LOL, and a fish drunk that monkey gods sweat and became pregnant with his child ROFL ;)

If you don't see anything wrong with that (and most probably you worship monkeys too) then I'd have to question your logical thinking skills and IQ.

ROFL ;) ;)

This guys got it all figured he should be made the home minister of the country so he can start giving away land to muslims (who don't even want it to begin with) and get the army to kill every suspected communist.

This your funniest comment ever (and you have made some really funny comments). Can you prove that there are only 2000 maoists?

Stephen Hacking - You are just a hateful anti-Muslim Hindu. A paranoid Hysterical Hindu. You put your religion and personal hatred ahead of your country. You would just divide your country to get rid of Muslims. Traitor.

Now you can go run to the Mods because you have nothing to say.

Helvetii, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  7. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol! looks like this guy is back for second r third round of fun, I can't remember how many of this threads have been deleted or locked till date :p

now for the issue on topic, I don't want to militarize India and live in a total control zone with 0 freedom

@Helvetti : there is nothing wrong in some one worshiping a god. Its their freedom and you have no right to indulge in other's religious or personal affairs. If he started this topic on a hatred of a religion, your reply might have been ok.
    You were the very one who called for avatar as no symbol to his/her ideology which I also strongly support.. Again you retract your comment, one has to stick to their principle and their words.
    *no offense

@Stephen : don't make a mockery of yourself, by calculating violent elements say 2000, Are you the account keeper who pays salary r Data entry worker for them ? Another issue is, Army doesn't handle naxals directly. So, the number doesn't matter.

peace!!!

masterrio, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  8. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    Bleargh. Keep typing with your ass and make yourself look like an even bigger fool.

If you don't have the intellectual capability to provide better solutions, or able to refute my solutions in any way, maybe you should stop dicking around in threads in P&R and go somewhere else?

That's a painfully childish assertion to come to. Since you seem to have the mental capability of a 12 year old, I'm not going to waste my time trying to show you why you shouldn't make fake assertions of a person whom you obviously don't know.

Yes - and I find nothing wrong with his self-fantasies as long as they're not exerted on others or used as hate material.

Schizophrenics don't listen to people when they say something. They keep believing their fantasies. Those kinds of people are OK as long as they don't take to blowing up buildings as a hobby.

You are yet to add anything useful, logical or interesting to this thread, so you obviously are not very smart.

Anyone can call names at anyone else, why not try to come up with something constructive to solve some problems? Jah, I don't expect that from a confused teenager like you.

Yet another useless 4 letters that don't help anyone in any way.

I simply gave my most logical solution to the problem. It was an answer to a question someone posted. If you can see any holes in my theory, go ahead and point them out.

WAIT -- you have the reading skills of an Onion, and don't understand my solution in the first place.

Shows that you don't have enough mental capability AGAIN.

The Moslems want independence for Kashmir Valley. Kashmir Valley IS LAND.

Stop smelling glue. My observation was to get rid of extremist Maoist and Communist elements. Unless you sympathize with them, a regular Indian wouldn't have a problem with that.

No - I can't.

Prove me I'm wrong and I'll agree. I believe in agreeing when I'm wrong.

Show me proof of either. Since you're not going to be able to *conjure* up proof, why not try and stop making allegations?

No, I proposed a logical solution which you're yet to give a logical way in which it wouldn't work.

As for you, I haven't seen you post anything logical except poking fun at Hindu's and pretty much everyone else.

^ Another example of low intellectual capacity.

He's been brainwashed a little too much.

India has enough military. This military has to function outside the judiciary to make a difference.

It's pointless giving sane advise to people who just can't understand what others are typing.

I betcha he goes around trolling in DP just to inflate his post count.

Again - I may be wrong about the number of Maoists. But, they're still a huge problem, and we're not equipped to handle terrorism from all sides. Agree or disagree?

stephenhacking, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  9. masterrio

Best Answers:
    We are not in an armed state where army could directly take on the situation and the other principle of Army is To kill or get killed, the casualty list would be very high at that stage. Naxals aren't totally up in the deserted regions, they are active in tribal areas - we have to remember that first - its the same reason IAF is hesitant to carry on air attacks.

We are equipped, the prob is not with total equipment but the failure of the political stance. Poor politicians are the one to blame, the original reason for the formation of Naxals was to fight for the tribals. If the govt. can get development and look after these innocent ones, there would be a huge drop in naxal menace.

masterrio, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  10. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are confusing me with someone else and anyways I don't question anyones right to worship a monkey I just think its incredibly stupid and deserves to be made fun of, don't you make fun of ridiculous things (from your prospective) too? Isn't it our right? Why the hell is stephen hacking trying to suppress my freedom of speech? He's a hypocrite. Look at the ____ posts, its okay for him to abuse/attack Muslims but he gets all hysterical when someone criticizes stupid flying monkey fairytales? Shows what an hate filled racist he is and his low personal character.

Stupid..I won't even bother trying to refute your "solutions" based on your experience with Age of Empires,...

I won't. Do whatever you want.

What fake assertions? Did you read the big "IF"? Looks like you have the reading skills of an onion.

I say there are 2 million. Prove me wrong :rolleyes:

Anyways this one attack was carried out by more than 1000 naxalites in one district of one state, so I guess that enough to blow your argument out of the water.

But I do and I am going to criticize it, whats your problem?

I do, it simple "give Muslims another country because I don't like them and am shit scared of them". Maybe we should give sikhs (khalistanis) another country too? Maybe USA should have given independence to southern states instead of having a civil war? Perhaps Britain should given independence to ireland too? Me an my neighbors also want a separate country :rolleyes:

National Unity means nothing to you. You are a blind religiously motivated hater to puts his monkey god above his country.

Have you done a survey or held a referendum there? And anyways Kashmir is a disputed land and not a part of India. BTW your use of the word Moslems shows that you are a wannabe white.

This guy ^^ doesn't give a Shit about the constitution.

Brown Madarasi but wannabe white Christian ;)

He won't understand all this. Stephen Hacking is an extremist who doesn't give a shit about constitution or democracy he wants the Army to be overzealous and act on their own will. Bet he also wants to establish an Hindu dictatorship and put minorities in their "right place". It was such Hindu militants who murdered Gandhi. I'm begining to wonder if he's part of the RSS and a fan of veer savarkar.

Helvetii, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  11. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have much time. If I educate 1 Indian that's all it matters. Militarizing India is a must rest will follow.

How did China got Militarized? (short answer, Civil war)
    How did Germany got Militarized turn of 20th century? (Germany took the path of Militarization then industrialization. Same thing with Japan)

How did Rome got Militarized? (Latin speaking province was constant threat from other province within Italy. They had to fight and with preparedness, chance and luck they became the de facto representation of Rome. and Civil War)

India has to burn...burn...civil war India has to take place or India has to go to war with its enemies from within and/or enemies from without. Location of India on the world map and hostile neighbors/enemies from within. Conditions are right for that. (Never ever recruit traitors into Indian Army. Enemy is not China. Enemy is from within.)

Brahmana, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  12. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, It is you. Few thousand fanatics like you and India is doomed.

wmghori, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  13. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    B.A History ????
    Which college?
    Correspondence or Part time???

DP, Someone please kill this mosquito.

mdvasanth86, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  14. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Will, the falacy of India is that in India you will find a Assamese, Bihari, Bengali, Gujrati, Punajbi, Tamil, Kashmiri, Telegu etc etc. But you wont find any Indian. each region has its own aspirations own way of life. development is not uniform, thus its only natural some region might feel neglected and with this feeling comes discontent. being a democracy protests come natural. and being a developing country it only aggravate the thought "we might do much better without the greater India".

In a diverse country such as India, the generalize concept of country dosent apply. think India as the Europen Union, only infinite times more diverse more complex. as such taking pragmatic view my not be the best of the options. it just kill the very soul of the concept given the fact, and i think you will agree with me, its matter of time then the whole concept of country will cease to exists.

miscsoft, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That appears to be the way history is going.

One division of India has already occurred. It's silly to see people arguing that further divisions are impossible. Some people just have small minds.

Will.Spencer, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  16. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    of course nothing is impossible, but judging the present state one can safe say how futile the past partition had been.

miscsoft, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Do you really think so? Can you imagine how bad India would be now if Pakistan had not been quarantined?

Will.Spencer, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  18. masterrio

Best Answers:
    I have no probs in both of u taking one on one. The prob here is, the gods are made fun of. I don't care what religion the god is, as long as u don't make fun of them its fine with me. I am not asking you to pay respects or pray just respect other's religious beliefs not all are atheists and its not fair forcing other to become atheists. Its your right to follow your path.

I have criticized Islam and Hinduism too but not the gods as that would be a personal attack on religion and their followers. I am not an atheist that doesn't mean I am against atheists I have same amount of respect to all who are good in nature (bad means the dumb superstitious followers who would do anything in the name of god).

@Will : Partition of India has occurred once and its the same reason we are having this Kashmir dispute, if we had remained as one this might have not arose. May be if the country was one as a whole we could have come into some sort of agreement, as the muslim community will have a higher majority and might constitute around 30- 40% of population - that's just may be, the other way of Civil war can't be ruled out. From what I see, I don't think Kashmir is going to get divided from India may be the North Eastern states have a higher probability of splitting from India to form small size poorer nations.

@Brahmana: With your hatred towards ur own nation people and negative ideology - you are not going to make many real friends - you would end up only with pyscho-paths

masterrio, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

gworld, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  20. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    i think i said this before, and i repeat, pakistan is born out of hatred, so no surprises for seeing it in such state. actually had India not been partitioned the region would have done much better. to start with, it (both India and Pakistan) woudnt had to spend billions on arms.

miscsoft, Sep 13, 2010 IP