1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wow!! Bad news from ePassporte.com (September 11)

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by money$maker, Sep 11, 2010.

Read this:
    ==============================
    We at ePassporte are as distressed as you, our valued cardholders, over an action that we did not see coming and as of today we still have received no good basis for it.

First, be assured that your funds are fully safe and protected. You are owed that and it will be fulfilled. The funds are secure.

Second, ePassporte is working with the St. Kitts bank to work out how all payments will be made and when. The details are complicated, because there are funds in motion and where and when they settle requires us to all be careful that we fully and properly account for all those funds and their rightful owner. This issue stems from our processing and reporting ability through the Visa system and their processor.

Third, ePassporte's most important asset has always been our account holder's. We are not going to undermine that asset by treating cardholders in any manner other than the best we can.

Most of us have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with banks and card associations that simply "cut us off" and did not pay us. Those actions were limited to card acquiring (merchant accounts), not card issuing, which is what we do. We can all take some comfort in the fact that this situation is not anything like the acquiring side of the business.

We all fully understand that communication to our cardholders is critical. However, it does not help any of us if we are constantly updating you on the basis of the calls that take place almost hourly. It seems to us that giving you facts, based on agreements we are working on is the best form of communication. This is what we will be doing. When we know something, that is a fact, we will report it, quickly. Our staff is all working diligently to resolve these issues and the many moving and complicated parts of getting the funds returned. Therefore, please do not mistake our silence as "hiding", "avoiding" or "stringing you along". We too have funds that are stuck in the system, as well as massive costs of operation without any income.

Rest assured that when we know, you will know and you will all be satisfied with the results. Again, your money is safe.

For those of you that have been in the industry for many years, I hope you will recall that I have a very strong track record of fighting for the rights of webmasters, program sponsors, billing companies, merchants and the industry; that dedication continues.

Thanks you for your understanding in this difficult time and for your support over the last 8 years of our operations.

Chris Mallick
    For ePassporte
    ============================

money$maker, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  2. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Old news :(

subaru20, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  3. steveoo

steveoo Peon

Best Answers:
    OLD, there is no alternative to gaypal

steveoo, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  4. vallento

vallento Member

Best Answers:
    indeed old news and all epassporte account holders got the same info as you.

vallento, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  5. money$maker

money$maker Member

Best Answers:
    wmtransfer.com is a good alternative? anyone used them?

money$maker, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  6. GURU4SEO

GURU4SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you talking about Paypal?

GURU4SEO, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  7. steveoo

steveoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup. GayPal aka PayPal

steveoo, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  8. Auxin

Auxin Peon

Best Answers:
    Old. PayPal still, that's shit!

Auxin, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  9. swissmicsi

swissmicsi Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you try SwissMICSI ?

swissmicsi, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  10. Ipu

Ipu Peon

Best Answers:
    wmtransfer.com + this - good alternative

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    Ipu, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  11. UcFrog

UcFrog Peon

Best Answers:
    swissmicsi ? never heard before . nice to use ? tell us more :)

UcFrog, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  12. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    just got news that epassporte will issue the problem asap.

vannarith, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  13. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From where?

subaru20, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  14. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    Too bad. Better stick with paypal I guess.

cool_78, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  15. Mogggy

Mogggy Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally some news, maybe i can put my visa in a atm really soon, i starting to miss that instead of waiting 3 days before paypal transfers money to my bank

Mogggy, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  16. BenLacivert

BenLacivert Peon

Best Answers:
    Old. PayPal still, that's shit!

BenLacivert, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  17. AlertPay Chris

AlertPay Chris Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

My name is Chris from the Business Development department at AlertPay. We are very aware of the problems many users are facing with regards to ePassporte and the unforeseen stoppage of service. This is quite unfortunate as it leaves the majority of their users with a gap to fill. I am here today, to let you know that we have already started building solutions for users currently affected by this. Whether it be doing payroll to receiving payments for their products/services, many users have found a new home with AlertPay. I also wish to let everyone who is unfamiliar with AlertPay know that we are an easy to use solution when paying a large amount of affiliates or to simply withdraw funds to your Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards to any of our 190+ serviced countries. We will soon be offering new debit card solutions as well and I urge all users interested in knowing how AlertPay can help with their business, to please send us an inquiry to bizdev@alertpay

This email is strictly for active Business account holders as well as new Business inquiries. Unfortunately, we are unable to answer questions about other departments through this email address and ask that those inquiries be sent through the proper channel. The following link will help with finding the department suited for your inquiry: https://www.alertpay.com/en/contact.aspx

I will also be glad to answer any business related questions here or through a PM.

Thank you to everyone in advance for their consideration.

AlertPay Chris, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  18. oohaah

oohaah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I would like to know that will you pay directly to our bank account In India, just like Paypal. Then I will open an account.

oohaah, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  19. AlertPay Chris

AlertPay Chris Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your question. We do offer service to residents of India. This service does include the ability of adding your bank account to your AlertPay account and then withdrawing to right after. Our Knowledgebase has a considerable amount of information about how this can be achieved and I suggest having a quick visit by clicking on our FAQ at the bottom of our homepage alertpay.com

Anyone else who is interested in knowing what services we offer and to what countries, feel free to visit the "We are International" tab on our homepage as well. From there, you can click on "Around the World" and select your country from the drop down menu.

AlertPay Chris, Sep 28, 2010 IP