1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Story of a Barber and his Client

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Vebtools, Sep 10, 2010.

1. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    The Arabian peninsula had a huge lack of water when Islam made its entry. So much so that people had to clean themselves with a stone after excreting.

Maybe, this has something to do with Mo's practice of kissing the stone he used to clean his bottom with? :p

stephenhacking, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's backed by nothing and just the power of the human imagination, if there was a God then why let humans create false religions that lead to death and distruction. Why would he create something as discusting as a human that goes around making odd noises and smells funny, looks kinda weird has an ego far beyond any other living creative and shit and pisses everywhere?

Humans are funny creates they fear everything they have a teddy in one hand and a AKA-47 in the other. If he designed humans than then he did a really rubbish job. They are the most distructive force in nature they've almost concreted almost the entire face of the planet.

Agent smith couldn't put it any better.

[video=youtube;-Na9-jV_OJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Na9-jV_OJI[/video]

Seqqa, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol that English is shocking, you can tell I was in a rush. Here's a second go.

It's backed by nothing and just the power of the human imagination. If there was a God then why let humans create false religions that lead to death and distruction? Why would he create something as discusting as a human, that goes around making odd noises and smells funny, looks kinda weird and has an ego far beyond any other living creature, we hate everybody apart from ourselfs we're incrediblely selfish creatures that want everything and to share nothing.

Humans are funny ceatures though they fear everything, they walk around with a teddy in one hand and a AKA-47 in the other. If he designed humans than then he did a really rubbish job. They are the most distructive force in nature they've almost concreted the entire face of the planet.

Seqqa, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  4. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    just because you can;t understand his existence you rule out his existence?
    In the same way I can say just because the majority of the people believe as well as understand his existence, then god must surely exist.

if a kid can't multiply two large numbers, doesn't mean the numbers can't be multiplied :)

Smith15, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  5. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    The question is not whether god exists or not but how foolish you people become in these matters. The video in the original post is something even kids question after they finished laughing their butts off for its logic.
    (do you say there are no cars if you don't see any when you wake up in the morning?) see? things like these only hurt your cause. But the funniest part of this is you people appear to be hell bent to be a bunch of funny guys.

Alevoor, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  6. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    err what? isn't that exactly what I said -_-

Smith15, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  7. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, the exact opposite. Look, using an analogy to make a point is accepted all over. But the point is the video in question is probably made with kids in mind and using it here would only make you a laughing stock.

Alevoor, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  8. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    Who says? I can use anything to make my point. I have, if you have been following, made points on smarter analogies.

Smith15, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  9. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck to you and your childish ways

Alevoor, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Your idea of "smarter" is certainly amusing.

Wow, it is just amazing how you can manage to completely fail to understand even the most simple sentences.

Will.Spencer, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  11. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    I am really confused from by thinking but take it easy.

I can answer your question simply- Because life is a test of faith. False teachings that leads to sin and eventually eternal death originate from evil or the dark side by using humans to corrupt the correct teachings of God. You see, the main goal of Satan and his kingdom is to cause people to descend away from God. He can use many of the tools in today's world and it is very easy to deceive people.

We have been warned a lot in the bible.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Pet 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.

Humans are not disgusting and I don't know what makes you say that. We are unique and God created us in his image. That is an honor for us by our creator.
    Its up to one's Morals to share and to be nice to others. God created humans to be kind and loving but he also gave us freedom of act and choice because in the final day of judgment, everything will be weighed accordingly.
    Look around you today- Computers, spaceships, skyscrapers, research. You still think we are not special?

luke12, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @ OP : You got to be kidding . I didn't even watched the movie after seeing the 1st frame . This is a webmasters forum (suppose to be :p) not a kindergarten .
    @ Luke12 : Defending religion whit religious quotes is like screwing for virginity , either come up whit some logical arguments or give it up. Praying for unbelievers is a far better use of your time then preaching to them .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  13. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you assume I was defending? The guy asked a question and I answered him from my perspective.

luke12, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  14. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone says. half-wit is half-wit, whichever way you look at it from. Show that video to little children, they might say they have already watched it.

Alevoor, Sep 13, 2010 IP