1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Building Income With Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by averagejenny, Sep 10, 2010.

Hello Everyone, I wanted to include some information on how to start building income with Adsense like I am. I started out with Adsense, not having a clue on how to make money from it, so I started to give up because I didn't know how to make money from it quickly. The thing is when starting out, you are not going to get big bucks just starting out, just because you are new to it and don't know the ways to maximize the potential of receiving clicks.

Most people have tricks to try to make more money with Adsense and in the end, their account is either banned or it was all for nothing because their revenue has decreased. Most people that try to use "tricks" to make money with Adsense end up decreasing their value to making true income with it. The big earners have found out that they can make good income by following their own methods and sticking with them. That is what it is all about, sticking with a plan and taking action.

I have tried everything to make money from the big G and I was to the point I wanted to give up because I didn't know how to grasp the ways of making money from ads. I use to think, well you have to do this and that just to make it work but in actuality it was in my face. I learned that in order to make money from the ads, that I need to bring people in that are looking for information. People that are looking for information most likely will click on the ads because they are really into finding what they are looking for. So, I started researching and finding ways of how to do that and it came to me by supplying good articles and making my own websites doing just that. Supplying content. I found out the more content I provide to the web, the more money I can actually make.

Make out a game plan if you want to make money with Adsense. Get a website if you need to or you can even choose the free blog. Do what you can to make money and stick to your goals. If you choose to make $1 per day, then do what you need to do to make that happen. Complete research, stick with your goals, and stay consistent. If you need to work on traffic, then research ways to maximize your traffic. It is all up to you to make an income with Adsense.

averagejenny, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  2. jcmilligan

jcmilligan Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome post, thanks. I am up to averaging $8 a day and I have several sites out there. I have also had success in selling sites once I get a passive adsense revenue.

jcmilligan, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  3. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, good for you and thanks. I am averaging $2-$3 a day right now and hoping this will increase once my posts start showing up in the search engines. It can take awhile before anyone can start making money with Adsense, but persistence is the key..

4. jcmilligan

jcmilligan Peon

Best Answers:
    awesom, good for you. Looks like you do hubpages as well.

jcmilligan, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  5. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes JC I do and I have some plans to make an income with them as well. I figure if I make a lot of hubs, this will maximize my income.

6. crutchy

crutchy Active Member

Best Answers:
    CONGRATS EVERYONE! I'm making a whopping $0.00 a day but am fairly new to seriously trying to earn from building websites. Working on content at the moment.

crutchy, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  7. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Crutchy, keep at it and you will start making money. I was the same way making $0.00.. I had so many days of 0.00, I could have actually made money from all the zeros I was seeing, lol.. Keep it going and keep adding content, the money will start coming through. Find tools that will help you with your website like the Keyword Tool, Webmasters Tool, Linking Strategies, SEO and take action.

8. easyhostingplans.info

easyhostingplans.info Peon

Best Answers:
    hey averagejenny, this is good information. thanx for sharing.

easyhostingplans.info, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  9. BeeMWyou

BeeMWyou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for a nice motivational posting.

BeeMWyou, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  10. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    You're welcome B and Easy.. It was worth posting and wanted to explain how I am trying to build income with adsense.

averagejenny, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  11. youssefedwardsaber

youssefedwardsaber Active Member

Best Answers:
    i see that making money with adsense require harder work than following a plan because the steps are formal and must be just applied such as writng articles and building links

youssefedwardsaber, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  12. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    You are absolutely right yousse, without a plan it will be useless to try to make money with adsense because it requires more than just posting the ads.

averagejenny, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  13. Bradley_Wint

Bradley_Wint Peon

Best Answers:
    I always say, try to get your links on Wikipedia. Ok so there are is a nofollow link, but people go to Wiki for information and they check the references (i.e. your site's link) and come to your site for the full story, and thus may click an ad or two while they are there. After analyzing my G Analytics, Wiki has been the best source of income so far while social networks proved to be the worst (even though they bring huge spikes of traffic).

Bradley_Wint, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  14. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, good advice Bradley.. Thanks for the information.

averagejenny, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  15. L41db4ck

L41db4ck Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course, Content is king! No, Traffic is king! Well, you need both but lots of traffic and a good CTR will earn $$

L41db4ck, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  16. Chemic

Chemic Peon

Best Answers:
    My Avarage was 0$ :D and my seo skills was 0. Now i learned some seo and my avarage is about 3$.

Chemic, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  17. stardik

stardik Member

Best Answers:
    i'm standing applaus to u jenny

stardik, Sep 12, 2010 IP