1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Afraid Of Paypal Dispute? Fighting Scam Buyers!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by extremephp, Sep 9, 2010.

Have You Ever Faced Disputes on payments for Services?(Obviously they dont have Shipping Proof Or tracking Number!)

Like, You made them a Logo, Or Banner, Or designed a Page, And After they got their work, They turn against you with a Dispute!!

And There are chances that Submitting the Design URL, Or Logos Will Give you the Refund! But Not All Time OfCourse!

Recently, I got a Job, of Converting A Website's All images to Blue from Red!

Total Payment was of $180! And First part was of $104!

So, He Paid me, And We started the Work! (Am Not A graphics Guy, I just Phoned My Friend, Who is a Graphic Guy , to Do the Work!!)

So What Happened is, After 12 Hours of ordering, When almost 65% of the work was done, He Said " My Client Canceled The Order, So Please Take some amount for your compensation and Refund the Rest"

I said, That is Damn, Since we almost were to complete the work! He Said, OK , He Understand that! And He asked me for a Positive Itrader, and we exchanged!

The Thing came then,

He started a Dispute, And I wasnt aware that Escalation Time Ended before i was to submit the converted Images. And that was a Havoc to submit because, i had converted some 60+ images, and how will i be submitting them with the orginal ones?

And Then, I got 3 Options,

Refund The Buyer,
    Upload the Shipping Proof
    Prove that I had Refunded him Outside Paypal

So I was Damn Lost!

So From Here, Take Care, It May Help You :
    I Phoned Paypal, And Said My Case ID

They Will Ask you To explain What was the thing done!

Tell them, And They will tell you that The Buyer has no Buyer Protection since it was some Online services.

Next is to wait 2 Mins!

And they tell you that, We will be closing the Case in 5 Mins in Your Favour! Done!! :D :D

Thanks For The $104 Which We Deserved! RIP

And His Thread,

If Psharma Chances to See this Thread, man, Dont Worry ABout the money you lost by Selling Adwords Coupons!! Act Quick If the Dispute is not Closed Yet!

Update : Well, I done the Calling Via Skype, For Free :D here is there No. +18882211161

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    extremephp, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  2. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    But I have already lost the money. :(
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1923053
    But I will try calling Paypal now. I did not called because international calls are not available on my phone.
    Can you provide me a toll free number please? I will try using skype for this.

psharma, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  3. rofro

rofro Peon

Best Answers:
    There typically is an option to immediately escalate the dispute to PayPal without having to call.

rofro, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  4. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    Why cant You Read? There is a Button To Send the claim For Escaalation! ANd Am not talking about that!

Thanks!

~ExP~

5. ceaseer

ceaseer Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Do not spam my PMs wanting money for telling me secrets how to win PayPal disputes

2. You are wrong about winning cases. You can NOT win unauthorized disputes. An unauthorized dispute means the buyer is claiming someone logged into their paypal account and stole the funds. PayPal will not protect sellers in this situation. The only slim chance you could win is if you sent your virtual product by mail on a cd or something with some kind of confirmation.

You will win and always win a dispute if not as described or not received by simply stating to PayPal it is an inatngible good. However, when you do win you can still and should expect a chargeback from the bank or credit card if they did not use their paypal balance in which case you will LOSE.

ceaseer, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  6. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    1. I dont Want Your Money!! (Am Not That Sick!)

2. Try It!! But You Are Not Forced to Try! I have Won for Unauthorized Payment! Well, People Take Unauthorized payment Option, because, that is easy to Win!
    You can Try, And Win It for Most Instance! Rest is up to you!

Yes, ChargeBack Cant Be Stopped!
    ~ExP~

7. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    yup right. unauthorise payment are handled by ip matching. so if u try to do it after sending payment by own , u can never win it

Earn Easy, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  8. Auxin

Auxin Peon

Best Answers:
    Really nice share of information brother. Could you please tell that what did you say them as everything is done virtually.

Auxin, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  9. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything is done virtually means, we done have a proof to show that item is delivered!! No shipment proofs or paper works!! All things are done by mouse clicks!

And that is what,is called tangible items/ or virtual goods and they are usually mailed or delivered likeways!

Got it buddy?

extremephp, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  10. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    its intangible item.

Earn Easy, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  11. virtualfaqs

virtualfaqs Peon

Best Answers:
    I think what extremephp is doing is they're selling intangible goods, but shipping a tangible good in its place to satisfy Seller protection rules. This of course does not prevent unauthorized disputes, but can stop stupid scammers. Very rarely does a seller win an unauthorized dispute. You can read more about it in my FAQ for selling virtual goods.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1937279

virtualfaqs, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  12. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks For Promoting Your Thread And Hence Your Site ;)

~ExP~

extremephp, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  13. UcFrog

UcFrog Peon

Best Answers:
    Is paypal can be use in malaysia ?

UcFrog, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  14. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Malaysia Is a Send - Receive - Withdrawable country! i.e, You can Enjoy Full Features Of Paypal! Try It ;)

~ExP~

extremephp, Sep 14, 2010 IP