1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

People from Peaceful religion have started a riot in DEGANGA, West Bengal

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by it career, Sep 9, 2010.

1. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    the question is not about one west bengal or whatever. it is much bigger. when the Muslim burnt the innocent in godhra, Gujrat, a riot followed. but it did more harm for the cause. we must first realize how grave the situation is. we are fighting a monster which gets more powerful if its gets hit.

miscsoft, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  2. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    if you negotiate for donkey you will get donkey.

3. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    are you sure.

trouble never leaves you.

4. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    let me propose one. educate them. today in India there is a sizeable educated and progressive muslim population who do not subscribe shits.

5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Alan Krueger conducted a study of 129 Hezbollah suicide bombers and compared their backgrounds with men who shared their same age bracket and geography. Alan discovered that the terrorists where more likely to have a high school education than their peers - 47% versus 38%.

Claude Berrebi conducted an analysis of suicide bombers in Palestine and found similar results. He discovered that more than 60% of suicide bombers in his study had gone beyond high school versus only 15% of the overall populace.

Will.Spencer, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  6. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    AR Rahman was originally a Hindu Mudaliar who converted to Islam as a favor.

He's a lot more mellow in comparison to the Madrassa brought up Islamists who are the majority of the Indian Moslem population.

Also - educating all of the muslims is too long term a solution and it may be too late by then.

stephenhacking, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  7. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    will i said the same entirely in the context of India.

a muslim of saudi is vastly different from that of India.

8. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    ya i know.

and yes it is a long term solution. President Bush too, if I am not wrong said that the war will take some time. but the problem is the Americans are High frequency traders. they dont believe in long term investments.

9. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's true, educating them means creating a entirely new generation

The only way which I see we could avoid any such future incidences is to have better intelligence system from the villages, where the conspirators who provoke others can be tracked down and taken down into custody.
    Intelligence and security body should be free of policing by politicians who are the real reason for the disputes of castes and religions still in the nation. When, these politicians lose a grip then automatically security forces can crack down the radical elements.

The other important issue is, every one needs to be educated about the consequences of such events with short skits and so on.. in the villages. These help a lot.

masterrio, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  10. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    Miscsoft, you're not taking into account that your going to have to educate existing Muslims while building the infrastructure to educate future muslims.

There's bound to be some resistance as Muslims are not used to taking orders from Pagans like you and me; the other dimension to the problem is that, Muslims in India breed like rabbits, the one or two child limit that Hindu's practice in non-existent in Islamic society.

So, if we're going to talk about a 50 year plan, be ready to see India's Muslim population shoot up to 40%. If we're having so much trouble handling the mess that is Islam already, imagine how much harder it's going to be when they constitute a larger proportion of the population.

stephenhacking, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  11. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    then i ask you what Will has already asked for. whats the solution in your mind. atleast in Indian context.

dont say partition, or lets kill 15-20 crores ppl.

12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    If you ask a question, it's impolite to also ask that the answer not be something you don't like.

13. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. Thanks very much

Alevoor, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  14. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    in an earlier post stephen already talked about another partition if i am not wrong (or is it another guy, pardon my memory). thats y i mentioned the same.

killing 150-200 million is not really a solution. dont you agree.

15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I do not agree that a partition implies violence. A partition could very well be a way to reduce violence.

Singapore, where I am sitting right now, was once part of Malaysia. Singapore is now far less violent, due to the partition.

It mighty simply be best to separate some of the areas that have high Muslim populations from the rest of India. This is not different from a doctor making the choice to amputate a gangrenous limb to prevent the infection from spreading and possibly killing the patient.

Can you imagine how much of a hellhole India would be right now if the partition of Pakistan had not happened?

16. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure thing! The solution lies in doing what ought to be done. For example...
    1. Giving them the normal education that all of us get by default. Islamic religious education is nothing but teaching the young guys to read quran in arabic script without learning the language. Young minds go by what the teachers say are good as they are left handicapped to veryfy the claims with quran
    2. Close down all madrasas where every illegal and terrorist activities take place after thr night fall and the children have returned home. Or introduce and enforce normal education there
    3. Act ruthlessly with Jehadi types, no matter they detonate bombs or just sympathize with those who do it
    4. Curb spreading all messages that wrongly advocate violence and hatred in the name of islam
    5. Nip every potential Jehadi activity in the nip ruthlessly
    6. Strengthen, motivate the police. Equip them heavily to handle identify and handle bombers
    7. Encourage muslims to listen to saner people like Taslima Nasreen, APJ Abdul Kalam and not the typified mullas
    8. Deal a body blow to Pakistan such that they will, if they ever can, recover after 100 years
    9. Cut off the passage between China and Pakistan through our land (Most ironical, isn't it?)
    10. Throw away the bunch of politicians who are good for nothing but good for only sick Indian muslims
    11. And many similar things

I could go on but first things first - start acting on any one of them, make a beginning

Edit
    [*] Eradicate the deeply entrenched beliefs that Quran is the only holy book and Allah is the only god which are the very root causes of all other things. APJ Abdul Kalam was free from it, now he is the highly respected Indian. I underline the word Indian. He is not seen as a Muslim by anyone here.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
    Alevoor, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  17. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    India, had already been partition once in the name of religion. did that solve any problem?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India

Had India and Pakistan would have not been partitioned this region (both India and pakistan) would have done much better. more muslims resides in India than in pakistan today, but India is not a shithole like pakistan.

Pakistan is a nation born out of hatred. and its not surprising to see Pakistan in such state.

18. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Much better in Jehad perhaps? Come on, what's wrong with you? Just because there are a few good muslims out here, the religion full of morons and killers doesn't become sane enough to help India's reputation.

Alevoor, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  19. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it career, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Will.Spencer, Sep 11, 2010 IP