1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Allah honored women by instating the punishment of beating in Islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by luke12, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nature and times have in-built mechanisms to deal with destructive forces decisively. Let's not forget how dinosaurs destroyed themselves completely or the evil forces of WWII*. Sometimes it takes a few countries to join hands to do it. So, I think no matter how non muslim countries are looking at it for now, they are most likely to come together when it is time.

*edit

65 years on, none of the defeated partners of the evil forces (Italy, Germany or Japan) is in any position to raise any voice of dissent or war rhetoric, that so decisive was the blow dealt to them. And you know about dinosaurs too ;)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
    Alevoor, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    WWII was immensely destructive. At least one Islamist nation currently possesses nuclear weapons, so the next "big one" could be very big indeed. I'd like to find a way to reduce the influence of Islam without another world war. I think this involves helping hundreds of millions of Muslims realize that there is a better way to live.

Will.Spencer, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  3. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    But not if it takes the same route as now - military aid, cash grants - which is supposedly to fight Talibanis. If it's intellectual, it might work, probably.

Alevoor, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  4. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its better to just build bunkers in-case the Islamists are in the mood to blow cities up.

stephenhacking, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  5. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, ofcourse, Allah created men and women. He made Man a stronger human being than the other one. Like you all don't believe that Men are actually the breadearners of the house and women have other chores or jobs to do. It's the women who bears the foetus, thus if anyone of you has enough sense, the most logicla thing would be to make the OTHER human (which is man) the hard working one. Although men are stronger, women are more beautiful, kind, and all similar adjectives etc. ... so there.... you people are double faced, narrow minded, ignorant people. You buy ur gf,s the gifts, you propose to ur gf's first, you chase after girls (and not the opp) you go to the gym and work out hard FOR the girls, but when in the Quran is says men are of th stronger side, you think its blashphemy....please...
    http://www.islamtomorrow.com/articles/marry_4_women_too.htm

If you read the Quran properly and completely with an authentic interpretation, you will know the entire story behind the man being able to marry max 4 women.
    you guys just read half the verses and assume the rest, like i said earlier in another post, HALF TRUTH IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A LIE

Allah says in Chapter of Women (chapter no 4 verse no 3)

"And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphangirls, then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three or four but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal with them justly then only one that your right hand posses.That is nearer to prevent you from doing injustice"

Similarly, you guys have cherry picked one or two verses without knowing the entire story behind it and have judges islam...just like radicals or the satanic people want you to do.
    Good luck with it in that case.
    You will have to find about the truth the hard way then (no, no bombing or death threats...day of judgement.)

Smith15, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Here's a guy with a more doctrinal explanation.

[video=youtube;iWGA8i6scYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGA8i6scYY[/video]

Will.Spencer, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  7. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    Wrong. A woman can do any job a man can do.

If you believe women are inferior to men, you need to visit a shrink.

It is scientifically proven that women are more persistent and mentally equipped to handle situations than men are.

What's wrong with buying gifts and woo-ing women? Isn't that in-built in human psychology.

If we don't woo women, we'd have to sit in a cave and have sex with a rock.

Bla-ha-ha.

And, who are these Satanic people?

stephenhacking, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  8. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    Smith15,

Thank you for your answer. My comments are below.

All you said is correct. Men have more physical attribute than women but that has nothing to do with the verse. We already know that from the old testament in terms of creation of Man and Woman. Notice how I added the hadith that refers to that exact verse told by Muhammed. I'll copy it again.

Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence."

So, it is not a matter of physical attribute but intelligence which is as you realize insulting to women and incorrect. The equal sign theory by the sheikh is just a sneaky way of going around the subject without facing the facts and putting the pieces together. After all, are you going to listen to Muhammed or your sheikh's theory?

In addition to support my point, in terms of witnesses:
    The Quran mentions that two men are required to bear as a witness. But if two men are not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness.

After my interpretation and compiling of different pieces above, do you still think I am not reading the Quran properly?

Allah says in Chapter of Women (chapter no 4 verse no 3)

Again, this gives priority to the man over the women. There is no way on earth any man will be able to deal with 3 or 4 women justly. Marriage is a long term and difficult commitment that takes dedication from both partners. Would you want your wife to share bed with 4 different men?
    If I would compare Marriage between Christianity and Islam - big difference.

luke12, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  9. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just that? No clothes for them? So the man must have killed that woman after raping her xxx times for not covering her head and hands because the first man on the earth knew all too well that he was to really follow his creator's diktat.

Okay. That was only to poke you in the eye. But much before all that, my god has created the universe and placed lots of stars, planets, life and programmed them to evolve and perish and all those things the scientists have discovered from time to time.

Allah, could not preexist before Muhammad Paigambar wrote about him in quran or whatever book he wrote. So, obviously, Allah is a creation of Paigambar, can't you see this simple logic? If at all allah was so powerful as you appear to be implying in your posts, I say you have only strengthened my question that why he sent someone who is as human as all of us, made with flesh & blood and was destined to die instead of himself coming down to complete all those tasks that he has supposedly taught in quran instead of expecting you to do? If he did, he could, straight away, give you infinite virgins. (you lost a chance, because your god erred)

Illogical? That's the point.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    Alevoor, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  10. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    Alevoor,

Just so that you know, it did not. that was just lame. Beat it the next time you sit down and write a comment.

Would you be smart enough to share who YOUR God is, one you referring to?

I give you (and the rest of the world) a simple task. Allah mentions in the Quran, that he has protected the holy Quran from any changes...so why don;t you try to change it. If you succeed, I'll leave Islam right away, and if you won't be able to...You'll know you're f***ed. Also, if Quran was a book written by a Human being, why has the world not been able to stop it and why are millions of people believing it and why is Islam the most accepted religion these days in the Europe atm? Answer my questions to get an answer to your questions.

What proof do you have That Muhammad (PBUH) wrote the book and Allah is his creation? I stated my simple proof, you're turn now. Also, if you say Muhammad (PBUH) pre existed Allah...then who in the world created Muhammad in the first place?! ... Please talk sensible and don't waste my time. or even yours for that matter.

Good question...not at all. When Allah s.w.t sent Muhammad (PBUH) Islam didn't exist in this world and the Arab world was full of evil doers. He sent Muhammad (PBUH) so that he could act as an IDOL for other to-be muslims to look upto?Get it? He is an idol for others, that is one of the many reasons why he sent Muhammad s.w.t as a human being.

If you come to think about it...all your questions were pretty dumb, and you are intentionally trying to run from the truth.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    Smith15, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  11. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your proof is as illogical as anything can get. The so called proofs are not more than lame arguments coming out of your blind faith in the baseless book.
    If you are serious and want to dislodge my pokes, then give irrefutable, verifiable material proofs .

Alevoor, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  12. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    Stephenhacking,
    That's not true. I ask, can a pregnant woman do labour as a man can do? please stop making up your own facts.

Please mention your 'scientific research' links here...don't just go about and say anything.
    SERIOUSLY! what is the general consensus? Women are subject to menstruation, when their endurance and mental capacity for concentration are diminished. When a woman witnesses a killing or an accident, she becomes frightened, moves away, and sometimes even faints, and she cannot even watch the incident. And I'm sure EVERYONE agrees with that.

HA HA! So you mean you 'woo at girls' or 'buy them presents' or 'win them' only to have sex with them! And Islam is the evil one here? bwahaha!

Ever heard of the Documentary 'The Arrivals'? I suggest you check up on it. I you don't find it, lemme know, I'll send you the link to the videos. If you have read the holy Quran multiple times, I guess spending some time on that documentary won't hurt.
    PLUS I say now itself, everything in that is not true...however you get the general idea.

Smith15, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  13. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    You didn't answer my question.
    Are you THAT ashamed of your God? who is yours? is it one of the stones you guys made up YOURSELF from the clay lying outside the house near the drainage?

Smith15, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  14. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    luke12,

I appreciate your arguing skills and ethics :) and not being irrational like most of them here.
    I will come back to your questions in a moment.

Smith15, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  15. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    How silly, yak, yak...
    I supposed you already know it. Still, what do you want to do with the name which anyway you can't utter without risking your life? If you are so much interested, it is here: Bhagwan/Bhagwanta.

Now, start showing pictures of clay or stone images of Bhagwan.... Ready? Get, set and go...

Alevoor, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    A female American MP was working perimeter security at a U.S. installation when some of you crazy jihadi's came over the fence. She yelled at them to stop, but one of them kept coming. She shot him down. When she got on top of him, she yelled at him asking why he didn't stop. The moron responded "You're a woman! I didn't think you would shoot!"

Y'all ought to be more careful about your ignorant assumptions.

Yes, Islam is very evil for convincing people that sex is some sort of sin. Heck, I don't think that terrorism would be half the problem it is today if Muslims weren't so sexually repressed.

Will.Spencer, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  17. kunzi

kunzi Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

kunzi, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  18. stephenhacking

stephenhacking Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm starting to believe its far easier to convert Islamists to moderate Islam before we get them out of the mess called Islam.

Their brain is just so darn opposed to reality that it requires them to first step down to semi-reality before getting back to reality.

stephenhacking, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  19. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    ha ha...good luck with it :)

Smith15, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  20. Smith15

Smith15 Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow...talk about diffidence.
    I guess my job here with you is done.

Smith15, Sep 10, 2010 IP