1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing Optimization

Discussion in 'Bing' started by PhilipSEO, Aug 30, 2010.

For a long time, there was a lot of (largely inaccurate) speculation about Bing's search engine algorithm, it's differences from Google's, and "tips" for Bing optimization. There was (and remains) a lot of fake SEO writing on the blogs about this, which only aimed to capture search traffic from related queries. But reliable information was missing.

Until recently, when SEOmoz published the results of its comparative statistical analysis of Google and Bing SERPs. Anyway, for what it's worth, I have studied the published sources and written up this conscientious resource on Bing SEO, perhaps of some general interest to the readership here. Let me know if you can think of anything relevant and important that I have missed, if anything.

PhilipSEO, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  2. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    I didn't get more traffics as I expected but Google sent more visitors according analytics chart.

CheapSEO, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  3. clorets01

clorets01 Peon

Best Answers:
    All I know is that bing is still far away from google in terms of traffic it generates for my sites. But I think I should take a close look at it. It'll probably steal a good market share from google in the medium to long terms/

clorets01, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  4. johntli

johntli Peon

Best Answers:
    Currently I am not getting as much as traffic from Bing compared to google, but traffic from Bing is more than Yahoo.. So, I think Bing is doing good than Yahoo.

johntli, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  5. ghobro

ghobro Peon

Best Answers:
    in bing, my blog is only the first pages indexed, but on google its entirety

ghobro, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  6. meditation

meditation Peon

Best Answers:
    bing provides small traffic but it is not good source for getting high traffic.i suggest to you first concentrate on Google because it provides 90% traffic to your website.first you have to target on keywords and then use seo techniques for getting quality back links.

meditation, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  7. ugdjan

ugdjan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bing search Algorithm differ from Google. It is also top search engine our sites are getting some traffic using Bing. It's so useful to us.

ugdjan, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  8. HTMwrestling.com

HTMwrestling.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I only get hits for my site name in Bing, as opposed to showing up for keyphrases like we do in Google :(

HTMwrestling.com, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  9. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Professionals work in Optimization of Google mostly!! Moreover Traffic Analysis of Bing also far low than Google

jezzz, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  10. DannyO

DannyO Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally optimise for Google, anything from Bing is a bonus - why focus on 2% of the market whilst ignoring 98%?

DannyO, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  11. kenny1703

kenny1703 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bing & Google are very different. Google seem to be more strictly in it's ranking. even Yahoo and Bing shake hand together. they still not able beat Google.
    as i see, Bing seem easier to rank high than Google.

kenny1703, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  12. Wooh

Wooh Guest

Best Answers:
    Bing won't really help you to get too mch traffic like google ..

Still around 70% of the people use Google instead of Bing or any other engine

Wooh, Sep 10, 2010 IP