1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hiring Article Writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jacquesgroen, Sep 9, 2010.

Hi Everyone...

I copied this from another thread here on DP as this is exactly what I am looking for. The original post was made by Mediacardpro and seeing that I didnt want to hijack his thead, i made my own. Here is what I want:

Hiring article writers

I need a few writers for article writing for 300-350 word articles. If you can't meet these requirements then do not apply.

Must be able to communicate on a daily bases. If your never online, then don't apply because I will cancel the order and give it to someone else should I give you a job and don't hear back in a reasonable time frame. I have to stay on a deadline to meet my customers needs.

Must be able to write on keywords I provide. Simple stuff, nothing hard at all.

Must be able to accept paypal or alertpay for payment.

Must be able to get the assignments done on time. I can't wait 3 days for just a couple of 300 word articles.

Must be able to write good articles and it must be original content. No spin crap.

I will pay 2.00 per 300 word article.
    I am not hard to work for, I just expect that if you accept the work, do the work or let me know your not able to do it.

PM me to apply now!

jacquesgroen, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  2. jacquesgroen

jacquesgroen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks to everyone who applied. I have enough people to work from. Im looking for someone once-off to sign up to a list of social bookmarking sites, article sites and video sites. Please pm me with details regarding the sign-up along with a IM username for Skype or Yahoo. Itrader points are beneficial. THanks

jacquesgroen, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  3. angel_23

angel_23 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    plz go through my pm..........would like to hear from you.............

angel_23, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  4. nativewriter

nativewriter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You actually got people working for that rate? Do you expect high quality in return?

nativewriter, Sep 10, 2010 IP