1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] Wordpress Developer - CSS/XHTML, JS & PHP

Discussion in 'Programming' started by rzvagelsky, Aug 23, 2010.

I am looking to hire a part-time/full-time developer that has a significant amount of experience working with all facets of Wordpress...including CSS/XHTML conversion (from PNG, AI, or PSD file), PHP and JS. Clients I work with require sites that are pixel perfect in all browsers...so knowledge of browser quirks (especially IE) is an absolute must.

I am flexible with cost (doesn't have to be cheap and I realize that you get what you pay for) but I would need to have someone that can communicate effectively and can deliver when promised. Most projects I'd send over could require a 24-48 hour turnaround....so let me know if you'd be comfortable with that (I'd also adjust the cost accordingly in those cases).

Some of the designs are very graphic rich and complex...so if you're going to bid on this project, then I'd like to see some of the BEST examples of your work. These site don't have to be Wordpress, but do keep in mind that they would essentially be integrated into Wordpress.

I am located in Los Angeles (GMT -8:00) and would love to work with someone that is within 3-4 hours of me. Of course, if your work hours fall within the same time as my own, I'd be interested in speaking with you as well.

I also prefer working with individual freelancers (as opposed to companies)...so don't apply if that's the case.

I am available to chat via Skype, MSN, or through PM.

I look forward to meeting you.

Ron

rzvagelsky, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  2. abmathur

abmathur Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am based in Peoria, IL and I can be of great help.

You can look at below thread for reviews of work I have done.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1468218

I can do themes with any complexity level; plugins, widgets, integrations, custom programming, wordpress hooks etc. I can work with anything that goes with wordpress.

Contact details in my thread.

abmathur, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  3. rzvagelsky

rzvagelsky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still looking for someone. Again, not interested in development companies.

rzvagelsky, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  4. pollock22

pollock22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Mate,

I am interested to do your project. We have solid skills set with PHP, ASP.NET, JAVA, Ruby On Rails, Open Source (Joomla, Drupal, Magento, WordPress, zen cart), Flash, Photoshop, SEO and iphone, Android, Blackberry Mobile Apps Development.

I sent you message with my business ID and messenger ID

I am looking for your reply.

Thanks
    pollock22

pollock22, Sep 7, 2010 IP