1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EBS or CCAvenue - which one is best?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by tuba, Jul 30, 2010.

Due to frequent disaster of paypal, I have sort listed 2 Indian credit card gateways and want to use one of these.

Could someone please tell me if you have experience with these or any one of these two gateways.

EBS seems good to me, their rate is also good, but does not accept American Express card.

tuba, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. Fahd

Fahd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CCAvenue supports more payment methods and has been in business the longest but also has the highest startup costs. EBS is very promising and significantly cheaper than CCAvenue however they do not support as many payment methods. You should also look into TimesofMoney's Direcpay and BillDesk.

In the end we chose CCAvenue primarily due to the support for additional banks for NetBanking. In India NetBanking is more popular than CC or debit cards.

Disclosure: We are a CCAvenue reseller.

Fahd, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  3. Anuradha Chawla

Anuradha Chawla Peon

Best Answers:
    I think CCAvenue is the best and prominent payment gateway. CCAvenue supports more payment methods and have good client base being in business the longest. On support basis CCAvenue support is very good compare to EBS.

If you seems the prices of CCAvenue are higher than EBS then you go with their resellers , they provide gateways at discounted prices and one of the authorized reseller of CCavenue , EBS and Payu is
    www.dhost.com. They are providing payment gateway at flat 20% discount.

You can check this link www.dhost.com/payment-gateway

Anuradha Chawla, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  4. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    go with ccavenue they are in ecommerce from a long time and have heard good about them on internet.

shalwan, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  5. adhyan

adhyan Peon

Best Answers:
    Go with CCAvenue, as they are providing the maximum payment options with experience of handling more than 5000 merchants with 12 years experience. Also check dhost for discount on payment gateway.

adhyan, Oct 10, 2012 IP