1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting affiliate program, which affiliate software is best at a decent price?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by supersm, Sep 5, 2010.

Hello,

I am in the process of starting an affiliate program for a subscription-based application I will be offering. I've been looking at affiliate software programs but the selections are overwhelming and of course the cost varies quite a bit too.

In my searches I think I've narrowed it down to Affiliate Pro Script, Post Affiliate Pro, and iDevAffiliate. I've used Post Affiliate Pro as a publisher in the past and found it easy to use but of course it's the most expensive at $299 out of the three.

Are these three good choices or should I look elsewhere. Price-wise I'd prefer to spend as little as possible (of course) but my limit would be around $300.

As for capabilities I need to make sure that recurring commissions are a feature and of course something that is easy to set up and for end users to use.

Thanks!

supersm, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  2. gooseandluba

gooseandluba Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally use idevaffiliate. Their control panel is very user friendly and it has all the options I need. Their support team is superb as well which is a huge factor to consider.

Cheers!

gooseandluba, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  3. supersm

supersm Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into them a little closer. I've read that IdevAffiliate is a little more easy to set up that PAP, would you agree that setup is acceptable?

Thanks!

supersm, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  4. atomicpark

atomicpark Peon

Best Answers:
    Check this up Post Affiliate Pro vs iDevAffiliate

I vote for Post Affiliate Pro, they have free installation and 24/5 support, very happy with that.

There is some learning curve because it has more features that iDev but nothing super difficult.

atomicpark, Sep 6, 2010 IP