1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UNIQUE Video Tutorial Website | Tutcove.com 1500K+ hits a month, IPB forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cluongo18, Sep 5, 2010.

Edit: Dont be scared to bid just because the BIN is high. This is an auction, you DONT have to BIN it.

Typo in the site title: its 1500 hits a month, not 1500K

My internet died when I typed up the last thread so im going to be a bit more short, you can contact me on MSN or AIM if you want to talk:
    AIM: breeeebq
    MSN:

For sale:
    http://www.tutcove.com
    http://www.tutcove.com/forum

About: A completely unique video tutorial website made by me. Everything on it is unique. I make the videos tutorials, put them on Youtube, post them on my website, and get them indexed on large Tutorial Websites.

What you get?
    +Domain Name: tutcove.com
    +IPB Forum License
    +Database for Blog and Forum
    +Pixel2life Account
    +Good-tutorials Account
    +Youtube Account
    +Twitter Account
    +Technorati Account

Stats
    Just click each link below to check out our page and look at the stats:
    Youtube
    Twitter
    Pixel2life
    Good-tutorials

Pixel2life and Good-Tutorials are the two largest Tutorial Indexes on the internet. I have 4 live tutorials in the P2L Archive and ONE in the G-T one. We also have our tutorials indexed on many other Tutorial websites. Do a search of "Tutcove" and Google and look for yourself!

Forum Stats:
    706 total Posts
    42 Members
    Most Members online at once 47

The forum is also full of lots of more unique member created contented not on the homepage. Including tutorials/articles etc. Lots of good good unique stuff here.
    Tutcove Main Page Traffic
    The month of June I was using analytics and switched hosts thats why it shows up as 0. We get about 100+uniques a day and you can see the huge jump in traffic from July to August as I started promoting more and getting my Tuts out there

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So we have some very strong and solid backlinks that I have no doubt will raise our PR when Google updates it.

This website is my baby but I have to let it go due to school, work, girlfriend taking up all my time. I hate to let it go but it needs to be done I just dont have the time for it.

Also I sold a few ads on the website, via here and forum promotion. I did make a few bucks with Google Adsense but didnt push it much.

Please pm me if you have any questions, etc.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
    cluongo18, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  2. Lethal7

Lethal7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So your site has 1500 monthly users who each view 1,000 pages each. After a quick look at the site I can't see why they would be visiting the site that often? Care to explain.

Lethal7, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  3. cluongo18

cluongo18 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not understanding you? Can you re-explain that.

Ah if you mean the 1500k+ in my title I meant just 1500. Wasnt thinking, just look at the stats and youll see it was a typo. No big deal.
    -Thanks

cluongo18, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  4. Piggy

Piggy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a little something to add...

I'm a member of TutCove.com, and I've enjoyed every second of it. The layout is one of my favorite aspects of it. I've created a few videos that luckily got front-paged, and since then they've been getting steady YouTube traffic. TutCove is a very good website, and is very promising for the future.

Piggy, Sep 8, 2010 IP