1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ePassporte will no longer issue Visa Cards

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by VCCOncp, Sep 2, 2010.

1. jb1567us

jb1567us Member

Best Answers:
    this is devastating news, I know people who have a few hundred grand in there!!!

jb1567us, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  2. vladthebest

vladthebest Member

Best Answers:
    So lucky I didn't use this service. Damn its so hard to live nowadays.. never expect whats going to happen, especially online.

vladthebest, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  3. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Compared to this guy, I'm losing nothing...

[​IMG]

For those don't know the problem or the ePass layout, all that money - $ 248,758.38 - are now frozen by Visa and this guy can do nothing but wait for a solution. If there will be a solution...

All the affiliates programs are now moving to other payout methods. In the last 2 hours I got 5 emails from affiliates informing that they are not supporting ePassporte anymore.

The true reason for this was not given, as ePassaporte claims that they don't understand why this happens. This creates space for many theories... tax heaven, US government forcing VISA to do so, VISA trying to takedown ePass, ePass operating against VISA terms... some even blame on the movie made with money from ePassporte founder that tells the story of ePass. But the fact is that thousands of people are now unable to access their money and nobody knows the reason and if there will be a solution.​

a_person, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  4. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh no, sad news !!!!

subaru20, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  5. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    From another forum people are reporting that VISA has informed that they did nothing about it, that was the bank that ePass work with that suspended the contract. The bank in case is St Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank.

As far as I understood, all the money is in this bank and it was this bank that frozen the money and suspended all the VISA cards, not VISA itself.

This worries me because the official statement from ePassporte says that VISA suspended it. They didn't mention anything about any bank and on every message that ePassporte support posted on forums, they never said anything about the bank. If they are lying... maybe this issue is worse then we think and getting our money will take a long time. IF we will be able to get the money.

Now there are people reporting that they can't even withdraw money from their e-wallet. According to some guys, they tried to associate a debit card to their ePass account and request for withdraw and... the account was "placed in a temporary fund protection mode" and they can't log in. This can't be good...​

a_person, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  6. dr00dlol

dr00dlol Peon

Best Answers:
    Fuck teh retard pooskin fraudpassport. Im so sick that epass/wmz makes horrible security checks just to access/verify your account but they are still full of shit.
    The head of all of these companies are fully rotted criminals, money launders, scums and they accuse their USERS about any of these lol?

I created an epass 2 years ago, still pending verification and wasted 50$ on it cause they wanted me to call my creditcard company and ask them about some stupid number. I said no thanks back then. Fucking timewaster losers, hope their business gonna go down soon. Paypal rocks compared to these...

And btw about that picture which very likely fake, theres noone that dumb to store that amount of money in some 3rd party virtual shit so mr U FAIL with gtfo.

dr00dlol, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  7. VCCOncp

VCCOncp Peon

Best Answers:
    Now what sucks is that they didn't give any information, except their vague and confusing annoucement. It's been more than 24 hours now and I'm sure they have all the information about the issue.

Everybody wants to know what's going on here!!

VCCOncp, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  8. rapidfree4u

rapidfree4u Peon

Best Answers:
    rapidfree4u, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  9. Mamara

Mamara Peon

Best Answers:
    What happens to the money that we receive in the meantime?

Today is some money sent to my epassporte a but I did not see money at him..?

Mamara, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  10. Mogggy

Mogggy Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, ofcourse i could go mental and panic like never before, but if they still want to stay in business, they have to fix this asap, so i still have hope they will resolve this next week...maybe a good lesson to transfer money quickly to my bank account, next time.

Mogggy, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  11. ziko00213

ziko00213 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn IT : we are so screwed!

ziko00213, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  12. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also have there couple of thousands... I like to know what is the problem... I hope its not the bank because than its all lost.

webmoney, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  13. Mogggy

Mogggy Peon

Best Answers:
    Since it happend so sudden with what ePassporte said the got a hours notice
    According to ePassporte the problem is only with VISA
    So i would say wait till after the weekend to see what happens.

found this quote on another forum from Michael Olsen

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
    Mogggy, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  14. Italkcash

Italkcash Peon

Best Answers:
  15. Mogggy

Mogggy Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, but some of us need the real story and not what could have happened like in your forum.

Mogggy, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  16. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now i can't re-new my domain name contract !!!! WTF

subaru20, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  17. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    just got my Card through Mail, Activated it... Duhhh now they are gone :( hope it will be fixed soon...

Radz, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  18. LWS

LWS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it worked perfectly for me I hope they will get back with some solution I just want to be able to cashout at ATM near my house whenever I want to :)

LWS, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  19. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems that Payoneer is the choice of the majority sites. I have already got messages from 3 affiliate programs informing that they have recently introduced Payoneer as payout method, including a integrated step-by-step to setup a new account and get a MC card. Other affiliate programs have either advised to change the payout method, either announced that they will accept Payoneer soon.

I never worked with Payoneer and they seem to work like ePassporte - withdraw at ATM using the card or wire transfer to bank. Which means that if the same what happened to ePass happens to Payoneer, people will have the money frozen again. Also, I don't like to have the money in the account while the card is "traveling" around the world to get to my home. But I guess this is what is gonna happen as I will be paid within 4 days and the card will come within 20 days.

The only reason I'm going to choose Payoneer is because being paid with check makes me pay a lot of fees. Many affiliate programs charge $30-$50 to send a check and then I have to pay other two fees to my bank (converting the money and some stupid internal fee administration). Only for one check.​

a_person, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  20. VCCOncp

VCCOncp Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Payoneer is a reliable system so far.

The payoneer card will not work until you activate it through your payoneer account. So no worries!

Now the real question is : what's gonna happen to the money that is stuck in the epassporte accounts??

Seriously, this is a good lesson for us (affiliates); never let all the money in whichever online wallet you have. And never put all the eggs in the same basket : use multiple online payment systems.

VCCOncp, Sep 6, 2010 IP