1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Writer Available For Bulk Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Malika.Sharma, Sep 4, 2010.

Hi,
    Since I am free for next 48 hours, I am willing to put my efforts into writing content and earning a few extra bucks this month. :D (Kinda outta dough these days :rolleyes:

If there is any project which involves writing about 20-40 articles of 300-500 words each within 2 days, I am up for it. I would only want you to give me the keywords and keyword density you want in the articles (if there are some other specifications too, your PMs are welcomed.

As I want to get started right after 8 hours from now, I am mentioning the niches I am comfortable writing below:
    1. Health
    2. Dating (My favorite)
    3. SEO (My specialization)
    4. Halloween (It's hot at the moment)
    5. Internet Marketing
    6. Adult

No Forex or Sports articles!

Drop me a PM with the details for project and if your project is related to the above subjects then you don't even have to ask me if I can do them or no. Oh, did I mention my charges? NO?!

I would charge $0.8 per 100 words. However, for bulk projects of more than 20 articles in one go, price can be negotiated.

Payment method will be PayPal.

I will respond to all the PMs after a few hours as I am traveling at the moment (returning back home :cool:

PLEASE PM ME AND NOT POST HERE.

Regards,
    Paula1234

Malika.Sharma, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  2. tinjin

tinjin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I can't PM you because I just pm'd someone else and the forum won't let me do another for a while. I've got a job for you if you contact me within an hour. I guess you'll have to pm me. Thanks

tinjin, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  3. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A message has been sent to you in your PM box!
    Regards,
    Paula1234

Malika.Sharma, Sep 4, 2010 IP