1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I dont get visitors

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gazugo1994, Sep 3, 2010.

I created new site using wordpress, installed adsense theme and SEO plugins..
    I wrote 5 aricles, pinged them to 50 sites.
    I used Social Bookmarking Sites, like digg (15 websites)
    2 days passed and I didnt get even 1 visitor!
    What to do ??

gazugo1994, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  2. plrarticles

plrarticles Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi gazugo1994,
    For SEO you need to be doing both on page SEO and off page SEO - in other words link building. Sounds like you've got the general idea. Just make sure you don't just do a one off hit and leave it at that. You need to be consistent with both content creation and link building. One warning about link building - don't do a big pile at once or you will get penalized by Google. Its better to do a few every day and have a plan eg. forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, social bookmarking etc. Do a few every day or so and it will seem natural to the search engines.
    Cheers

plrarticles, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  3. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    Seriously, you think after what 3 hours of work that you're going to be getting visitors?

How many people have viewed your articles? How many others Dugg your stories for you?

MarkAse, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  4. gazugo1994

gazugo1994 Member

Best Answers:
    So please help me..
    I will do BackLinks every day.. now what ?

gazugo1994, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  5. StevieP

StevieP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to be patient! steady link building and you will start to pick up visitors from the SEs.

It's crazy to expect traffic in 2 days.

If you want direct traffic from places like digg you need to make sure your titles are really appealing.

StevieP, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  6. goliveira1990

goliveira1990 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You seem pretty new to internet marketing, I suggest you do a course on it... Asking people here when you know so little will on get you so far

goliveira1990, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  7. Migueliscool

Migueliscool Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a mistake a lot of people do when they attempt SEO. They wish to see results the next day. Well you won't. It will take days, weeks or even months depending on your niche.

Migueliscool, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  8. MChisselhurst

MChisselhurst Peon

Best Answers:
    Check on your keyword and the competition for it.

One thing you can do is use twitter and other social media sites to draw traffic to your site. Use twitter to tweet about your articles and encourage others to retweet your tweets.

It can sometimes take a heck of a long time for visitors to come through. 2 days is nothing really - depending on your keyword

MChisselhurst, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  9. mika45

mika45 Peon

Best Answers:
    are u sure which keywords u r targeting it has good traffic on

mika45, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  10. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you did right thing. now wait for few more days. Let these urls get indexed and found by people. You can also use forums to promote your link. Use catchy tags.

c4cyber, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  11. anu08

anu08 Peon

Best Answers:
    chose right keyword for your site.

anu08, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  12. bridalcrasher

bridalcrasher Peon

Best Answers:
    you should be patient and make sure your keyword is right..

bridalcrasher, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  13. megaresp

megaresp Peon

Best Answers:
    An article will only generate traffic if it appears on an article site with a large community of readers, has a compelling headline, keeps the reader's attention to the end, and provides a compelling reason to click the link and visit your site. Without all that in place, you're wasting your time.

If you don't write well, don't use article marketing. If you don't like writing, don't use article marketing.

Social bookmarking sites are only useful if there is a group of people on the site who are so desperate to find your type of content they'll look beyond page one and actively hunt for it.

Chances are, nobody but you will ever find your link on Digg, Delicious, etc until you have a network of people who follow you. Most social bookmarking sites notify your network when you post a new link, so the more followers (or members or friends) you have, the more people will find/vote for your article. The traffic you get from these sites starts slowly, and increases over time as your network grows.

If you want tips on SEO link building, see my signature. There's a lot more to SEO than link building. Beginner's can think of it as having 3 steps...

1. What search term do you want to be top of Google for? SEO pros call this keyword research.
    2. Change your content to align with your answer to #1. The pros call this content optimisation.
    3. Get links that convey SEO value to your site. Link building or link generation.

There's a lot of stuff you need to know to follow this 3-step process. It's not something you'll pick up overnight. And you certainly won't get all the information you need from a free article. I suggest you search Google for a DIY guide to SEO.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
    megaresp, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  14. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try article marketing, but the most important thing is to use UNIQUE articles :)

patco, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  15. lledslinger

lledslinger Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO seems to be constantly changing and lately I was starting to wonder why I was not doing as well as I was in the past. I have no answer but I kept adding backlinks as always bookmarking , article sits, forums and so on. One day the traffic started coming back. Google keeps changing thinks but all the SEO trick work just some not as good as others. It does seem my older sites are doing the best. Maybe google has more interest in age than it used to. The moral is keep working at it if the topic is good.

lledslinger, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  16. guineadog

guineadog Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO takes months and months mate! Just be patient and watch the magic.

guineadog, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  17. icgold

icgold Peon

Best Answers:
    I have some advise for you:
    - Join and use a chatbox (cbox) to get visit other site and don't forget to ask the to visit back. So it exchange visit.
    - You can join a program to get visitor. You can see my last article on my website. It really help me to get more traffic for my new 5 month old website.
    - Post a famous topic of a free copying articles, but do not forget to post a high quality your own articles
    - Also depend on your blog/website theme, if your posts have top ten keyword, then you will get more visitor

Hope this can help. Good luck.

icgold, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  18. pakbuzzle

pakbuzzle Peon

Best Answers:
    dear just wait and o daily work in regards of seo loike forum posting and link building you will see result soon

pakbuzzle, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  19. SpK

SpK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Patience. You should try to wait

SpK, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  20. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all you had a new site. New site need to wait for a month atleast to get better ranking. If you really need to increase your visitor, My suggestion would be participate some of question and answer site and provide your link as source or reference. People will visit your site if your site seems to be the perfect place to get perfect answer. Getting visitor is easy if you research what will you do and how you will do.

Jeff Collision, Sep 6, 2010 IP