1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can You Take a Minute of Your Time to Help These Poor Animals Please?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by J1218, Sep 3, 2010.

I just came across this on Facebook today and it makes me sick.

The University of Utah is buying animals from local animal shelters and using them for cruel and painful experiments and then leaving them to die.

One example is a cat named Robert. They drilled a hole into Robert's head and planted some electrodes which would send shocks through his brain. You can read more about it here: http://www.peta.org/FeatureUtahLabsRobert.asp

Some other things they do is cut open animal's necks and plant devices into them and jam plastic tubes down their throats.

Personally, I feel these people should have all this same shit done to them and then be slowly and painfully killed. Unfortunately, I can't do that. So I'm hoping that all of you could take a few minutes to help these poor animals out.

All you need to do is go here: https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3155&s_src=paa_like&c=pfblike and first "Like" it on Facebook and share it with all of your friends. Then at the bottom of that page, you will see a pre-filled out email form where all you need to do is enter your name and email address and hit "Send" and it will automatically be sent to the shelter that is selling these innocent animals to the University of Utah.

Then here is another page to check out: https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2673&autologin=true . Also share and "Like" this one on Facebook and then at the bottom of this one is an email form that's already filled out that can be sent to the University of Utah itself telling them to stop doing these cruel experiments on animals.

This will only take about 2 minutes of your time guys and these poor animals will really appreciate it. Animals are no different from humans. They feel pain and have feelings and emotions too. Unfortunately, they can't speak up and defend themselves like we can so they need people like you and me to help them.

Thanks for your time.

J1218, Sep 3, 2010 IP
    Kerosene likes this.
  2. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. Why no one seems to concern about this?

krolbiz, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  3. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well hopefully people are supporting it. Maybe they just haven't posted anything here.

J1218, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  4. Brisha

Brisha Peon

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse i will take not only a minute but a hour to help the poor animals because they are also a part of living being..........
    I will surely help to dumb and deaf living orgasm............

Brisha, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  5. Dirky47

Dirky47 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse I will support this concerns. I really love animals and I want to pursue anything that give benefits to animals.

Dirky47, Sep 5, 2010 IP