1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    so if u quit it, stop attack cpalead they never scam u .
    cpalead the best cpa network they pay more and pay on time, so bi sure your content is legit and re-apply again

andar, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  2. xapangoo

xapangoo Peon

Best Answers:
    someone from the forum paid me back for the money I spent out of my own pocket :)

CPALead is a SCAM

;)

xapangoo, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  3. ThalesMM

ThalesMM Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't get away with it in any other network, CPALead busted a lot of people because they were cheating on the users, and since I've been following this thread for a long time, I knew this day would come, since it is not a good thing for an user to fill out a survey and don't find any content, next time they come across a legit content, they won't do the survey because they have been ripped off before..

No network will damage their reputation with advertisers (which are the ones who literally keep the cpa network online), to let blackhatters throw a big party with the 'easy earned' money. Think longterm, not short-term revenue, I've been with CPALead for more than a year now, and haven't had any headaches, because I try my best to deliver the content on my pages.

ThalesMM, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  4. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    lol scam,?
    what about those proofs i can uplaod alot of proofs for u
    [​IMG]

spammers or fake content, cpalead not your place now,so try newbs cpa geteways

andar, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  5. xapangoo

xapangoo Peon

Best Answers:
    CPALead is not legit, stop trying to act like a smart publisher, you will not get rewarded with CPALead :)

xapangoo, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  6. Digital0wnage

Digital0wnage Peon

Best Answers:
    You know whats funny about all of this. If you actually spent the time creating a legit niche with CPALead as much as you are trying to bad mouth them and trying to give them a bad name, you wouldn't be in this situation and you would be making money. Instead you spent the time to fraud their offers, then spent more energy and time to go on this forum to try and get people to back you up, thinking that might actually pressure CPALead to pay you. I'm sorry but stupidity and down right ignorance comes to mind.

Another thing putting up 1 aspect of their TOS on here and not quoting the entire thing is freaking retarded (no offense to people who are mentally challenged). If you're going to quote their TOS then quote the whole thing. This is a multi-million dollar company, wouldn't you think or have the intelligence to come up with some type of cognitive thought that they would have stuff like this covered? Don't tell me you people are that ignorant and stupid.

The bottom line is simple, you got caught for doing something wrong and the fact that some of you are asking for evidence and for that evidence to be put on this forum is beyond the limits of stupidity. But I'm pretty sure i know what you would have done. You would think that if you took down your sites, that they wouldn't have any type of proof that you were frauding or committing whatever it was you were accused of. Right? Well let me put something into your tiny little insignificant brain of yours. Anyone with minimal intelligents would realize that they might have taken screenshots of your websites and would take screenshots of the widgets that was linked to that site with the sites address on it. Then take into consideration the fact that they have the ability to track where you're getting your clicks/leads. I know this might be a lot of information for some of you to take in but hey, if you have the time to talk trash and try to slander a multi-million dollar company who probably have more then 1 lawyer with the ability and know how to sue you for defamation; then you have time to read this.

Or you can be a little bit smarter then the average bear and use that time and energy to apologize to the them and create a legit niche that won't get you banned or revoked of your income. I don't know just a thought.

Digital0wnage, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  7. nigh7p0wn

nigh7p0wn Guest

Best Answers:
    i got "SCAMMED" by CPAlead, I lost over 900$ i made with them and i was banned one day before my payout. I ivested more then 300$..i gave th fucking uop with them. :( I cried the whole day...getting 900$ next day and next day seein you are BANNED. man, i cried as rain -.-

nigh7p0wn, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  8. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    yeah smart publisher with cpalead
    not like a newb that have 20 posts and trying to eran money with fake content and spam lol

andar, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  9. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    mmmmmmm nice try to creat many dp accounts to spam this theard
    please report those newbs

andar, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  10. Digital0wnage

Digital0wnage Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry for those people who don't understand the big words that i used in my prior post. but you can always copy and paste the word into a dictionary and read what the word means.

11. nigh7p0wn

nigh7p0wn Guest

Best Answers:
    What do you want to say? Check the IPs dude then judge people.

12. Digital0wnage

Digital0wnage Peon

Best Answers:
    xapangoo please read my prior posts. it does relate to you, and every word of it comes from the bottom of my heart and i truly mean them. of course thats if you can read proper english.

13. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    hhhhh funy so u can use vpn their alot of vpn's
    so u can poste your pub id here and troy will look to your account it is ok? u can share your cpalead id here?

andar, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  14. andar

andar Guest

Best Answers:
    lol scammers?
    what about this
    cpaleadjeremy: did you really do fake content?
    xapangoo: No prob that's not your fault
    cpaleadjeremy: account*
    xapangoo: Yes that was the only way to pay my studies, but now i'm owned

cpaleadjeremy: Well you did do fake content right?
    xapangoo: Yes, me yes

andar, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  15. nigh7p0wn

nigh7p0wn Guest

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    ACtually I'm not going to post anything. You belive or not. I'm not going to begg that dumbfucking peiople as you are going to belive me!
    [​IMG]

16. SV1

SV1 Peon

Best Answers:

Honestly, are you stupid or mentally challenged? Listen kid, first you violate CPALead's rules by using Fake Content. Then you have the audacity to call CPALead a "SCAM" because they banned you for breaking their TOS.

Listen, only kid's complain and moan— real men make real moves. Either man up to your faults and ask for a second chance— or find another network. Don't be a kid and complain.

SV1, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  17. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You hope that we die? Sad....

CPALeadJeremy, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  18. xapangoo

xapangoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope that CPALead will DIE!

xapangoo, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  19. nigh7p0wn

nigh7p0wn Guest

Best Answers:
    dont fuck with CPAlead, cuz u'll get urself fucked up ;O just kidding, just switch the urself to me and urself to cpalead. ;)

20. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    nigh7p0wn, PM me your Affiliate ID # and I can give your account a review if you feel you were wrongly terminated.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
    CPALeadJeremy, Sep 3, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.