1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Customer Reviews of asRep - tracking AdSense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by fsmedia, Apr 22, 2007.

Does anyone have personal experience with asRep? I'm looking at purchasing it soon and wanted to know if anyone else here is happy with it or unhappy with it...and reasons why for both

your input is much appreciated :)

Thanks

fsmedia, Apr 22, 2007 IP
    FanAddict likes this.
  2. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't know there was such a script, it sounds really good...

Thanks for the heads up :) Sorry I couldn't be of more help! lol.

FanAddict, Apr 22, 2007 IP
    fsmedia likes this.
  3. fsmedia

fsmedia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Oh np, glad I could help. I'm still very interested in what other people have to say about it though :)

fsmedia, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  4. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Via their site (http://www.asrep.com/) I'm sure it's as accurate as adlogger, whch has already been established is not very accurate at all to determining clicks, etc. As Adsense tells everyone all the time, no one can "track" what ads are clicked and by whom and at what time except them, and everyone else, Asrep included, are just guessing. So in that respect, if you want a software that just guesses for you, I'd just download and use Adlogger. It's free.

jackburton2006, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  5. a389951l

a389951l Must Create More Content

Best Answers:
    I use it and it does not guess. However, it is not 100% accurate. It does provide a level of information that is great to see which pages are creating the clicks for you automatically. So in this respect there is some real value since adsense does not provide this level of reporting. For simple sites, it is not an issue with the adsense control panel but for larger sites it is near impossible.

My issue lately with asrep seems like the company is asleep. I have sent numerous emails with no responses - not bug related though.

a389951l, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  6. alejandro

alejandro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use Analytics! I have used several ad programs and Analytics is BY FAR the best out there. It provides so many useful tools beyond just tracking your ads as well.

alejandro, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  7. Jontish

Jontish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bump the thread. I just want to say two things.
    Alejandro you don't know what kind of tracking we're talking about. Analytics doesn't show what IP's clicked an ad for instance.

I'm using asrep and it feels really safe to have a log of IPs in case Google decides to shut me down.

Jontish, Sep 3, 2010 IP