1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which article re-writer is good?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by stoneworth, Jul 19, 2010.

1. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    johnben1444, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  2. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    IF you are looking to get the work done for free, i'll say try Google Translation. Translate the article from English into German or French or other European language, then translate it back to English. But the thing is, the grammer is often chaos, so you need to take some time and do some rewrite as well.

stupidcamel, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  3. mario212

mario212 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used The Best Spinner and is pretty good.

mario212, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  4. algocomm

algocomm Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used Magic Article Rewriter with great success. I have not tried the Best Spinner, but would be curious to try it out.

What no one is talking about is that spinning usually leads to worthless, unreadable garbage if you don't spend a lot of time carefully cleaning it up. Don't assume any spinner will work perfectly without requiring your input. Very often, the amount of time you spend crafting and cleaning up spun content is more than it would be just to write a new version from scratch.

One technique I use write a paragraph, then go back and write a 2nd and 3rd way to word each sentence in it. You can then take the 3 sentences you've written into a spinner to generate the correct markup syntax you need for the spinner to create multiple versions by mixing and matching the sentences. The great thing about this approach is that you can be sure the content will read perfectly, as you are not relying on some software to come up with you alternate text.

algocomm, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  5. pisco

pisco Peon

Best Answers:
    I share the same thoughts, sentence spinning is really the way to go in terms of overall quality, sure it takes a lot more time, but still pays off in the end.

pisco, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  6. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Manual rewriting by a human rewriter is rather cheap and generally provides the best quality. You don't have to deal with the miscellanies of spinners either. Or you could pay someone to spin the articles for you and then edit them for better readability and grammar, which is even cheaper.

lightless, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  7. gotti3636

gotti3636 Peon

Best Answers:
    I always like articles written or re-written by people rather than the automatic ones. You can always seem to tell if one has been software re-written rather than human re-written...if that makes any sense :)

gotti3636, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  8. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    If you spin them do they really work and make sense. I am guessing some of the lower quality stuff no one reads really matter if you spin them anyway. All that work for a back link or two for poor quality doesn't seem worth the effort to me. I'd rather concentrate on some better means, but hey whatever works for you.

gameutopia, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  9. jacqueline100

jacqueline100 Peon

Best Answers:
    The only one i tried is magical rewriter and it's ok. Although a lot of times spinned articles in general turn out like junk. If you have a decent command of the english language, it really shouldn't take that long to rewrite an article. It takes time but you get a better overall article that actually makes sense. Also, if you use a spinner and mess up the syntax it can take even longer to clean it up.

jacqueline100, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  10. ckoch

ckoch Member

Best Answers:
    I simply rewrite paragraph by paragraph when I have a plr article I bought. I memorize the
    paragraph well enough so that I can erase it and quickly rewrite something similar. I almost
    never have a paragraph anything like the original but the paragraph always has the same
    meaning. I check each paragraph to make sure it reads well and the whole article reads well
    when I am done writing.
    Then I check the two articles together and it always amazes me. Same idea two completely
    different articles. Try it, it is so much better then any spinner or rewriter. The manual approach
    works much better for me.

ckoch, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  11. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many spinners available. bestspinner is easy to use. But quality of these articles isn't guarntted.

c4cyber, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  12. ckoch

ckoch Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe it was just me but I used a rewriter once and then submitted the article online. I went
    back a day or two later to re-read it and had the horror of my life. I had to quickly come up
    with a replacement as it was unreadable a mess to say the least didn't even make sense.
    I'll be honest I had made it into a document and submitted it so I was
    permitted to resubmit the document. But what in the world would you do if you just submit
    it as a article and then realize what you did? Please believe me you have to be MORE THEN
    CAREFUL IF you are using a rewriter or a spinner. You can ruin your reputation otherwise.

ckoch, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  13. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Although spinning saves time, the best way is to hand spin by hand, that way it reads naturally, who knows if Google is implementing something to penalise auto spinned content

golfpro1, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  14. pisco

pisco Peon

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't really penalize duplicate content, it just doesn't index , maybe the same thing will happen to really bad spinned articles, although implementing something at that level would be epic.

pisco, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  15. Gerinja

Gerinja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i personally use a software called wordflood which is a free software... you can look it up on google. of course it helps in the rewriting process, but do not depend on it alone. so i usually rewrite manually with the help of wordflood.

Gerinja, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  16. ContentArticleWriter

ContentArticleWriter Peon

Best Answers:
    Your brain!!! There is no better writer or re-writer than the human brain. You will have different people recommending all sorts of software and tools, some of which they sell or are earning a commission from, but the truth is that the VAST majority of the content that a software provides reads like gibberish. So, if you can not do the work, hire someone to do it. But make sure you are hiring a REAL PROFESSIONAL and NATIVE English speaking person. Otherwise your articles will not sound like gibberish but rather like you wrote it after gulping down two bottles of wine. I still can't figure out which is worse. :D

ContentArticleWriter, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  17. jamespa

jamespa Peon

Best Answers:
    can anyone help to clear my doubt is article writing software is good or bad?

jamespa, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  18. vernonpurcell

vernonpurcell Member

Best Answers:
    They are a bumch of crap, look good when your buying it, but when you rewrite an article they turn out crap

vernonpurcell, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  19. dia51

dia51 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Best Spinner is the best by far other tools are a waste of your time

dia51, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  20. joeflizo

joeflizo Peon

Best Answers:
    Already using The Best Spinner for more than 3 months. Still agree that The Best Spinner is still leading the race in the market. I still doubt if people come and release good spinner. If you create good software with your money and energy + time, is it just for free? I don't think so. :)

joeflizo, Sep 9, 2010 IP