1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get indexed by Google

Discussion in 'Google' started by sifsaf1, Sep 2, 2010.

Hi all! I have just written a blog post on my blog, about how you easily can get indexed by Google. I would like to share it with you people out there. It is a long text with about 700 words. This is not the whole text, but the most important part of it. So now I hope this can help any member in the future!

Here is the text:

If you want your web page to get the highest possible rank on the results pages of G for the chosen keywords, it is important that you have your on-page SEO in order and focus on the keywords you have chosen and found that it is possible to make money. Earning money is what we are looking for, or?Should you only be interested in getting readers, then there are other ways to promote the page, which may be better.

Okay, so now you have set up your page. You have good on-page search engine optimization, and all are right that you fly into the top of G. Correct? Not quite … How will the G find your page? It appears not only suddenly on their lists without knowing that the page at all exists. The first thing we must do is going to be in big Google’s index. We must get our page “registered” in their system.

There are two ways to do it, someone who is good and one that is miserable and never should be used. We can start with the poor.
    Never, and I mean never, submit a registration to search engines to get index. I know many of you have probably done, and it’s actually my own, too. The problem with this method is that it takes an incredibly long time, indeed up to 6 weeks. And who will surely have their page in the “quarantine” in one and a half months?

How to get your page in the Google index?

There are several ways to get your page in the index, but they make no difference. Before I explain how, you need to know how G and other search engines find websites.

The method that search engines uses is that they visit a page that is already in the index, and from it since they follow all outbound links. When they come to the page the links lead to, they scans the page and put it in the index, then follow all the links located on this page. It may sound like it is a person who does all this, but in reality there are bots or spiders that does the job.

If I had a link here that led to a page that does not even detected by G and the crawler visited this site, the crawler would find the new page and put it in the index. So simple like that does it work.

Ok, so does this help us? It actually opens up a whole new world for us and gives us opportunities to get page indexes very quickly. Let’s say you’ve just created a new website called www (dot) sandy mountain forests (dot) com that is not in G’s index. It means that Google does not know that the page exists.

How do you get G to know about the page?Simply …You point a few links from pages already in G’s index to your page.

How do I get other sites to post a link to my page?

It’s actually pretty easy. With the simple method I always use at the start of a project you can instantly get many links pointing directly to your side.This is perhaps the most important part of search engine optimization, and in the next lesson will tell you why.

All you need to do is to write an article that is reasonably related to the content of your page. Because your page is all about mountains and forests, as you can, for example, write about the “Ten Things That Make a mountain from a forest. Finally, the article attach a link back to your side. (Www (dot) montainsandforests (dot) com).

When you do this, go into the various article sites on the net and simply send the article to them. When your article is submitted and posted (with a link back to your page), will the crawler from Google go into your site and follow all the links that go from there. One of these is the link to your page, and then you’re suddenly in the indexes to the G.

The more pages you send your article to the more links you get back to your page and you will be indexed faster. It is not harder than that.

Finally, I give you some links to website that you can send your article to:

goarticles.com

ezinearticles.com

articlecity.com

amazines.com

articledashboard.com

submityourarticle.com/articles/

free-articles-zone.com/

PS. Sorry that I did not leave out the addresses links. Any idea why? It will tell you later in the course, for it is an important part of search engine optimization.

The full text can be read here: Read the full text
    Cheers from Lars

sifsaf1, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  2. Erlend55

Erlend55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very good tip

Erlend55, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  3. Erlend55

Erlend55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where did you get this tip? From your head, or?

Erlend55, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  4. sifsaf1

sifsaf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is something that I have learnt from spending a lot of time online in the cyber world :)

sifsaf1, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  5. xXTHeEddYXx

xXTHeEddYXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Um, just get a couple of links from anywhere really and you're good to go.

xXTHeEddYXx, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  6. bama boy

bama boy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google will find you you don't need to do anything

bama boy, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  7. sifsaf1

sifsaf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as the websites that you gets links from are indexed by Google, Yes!

sifsaf1, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  8. sifsaf1

sifsaf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, not always. It may take a lof of time, up to many weeks Bama boy.

sifsaf1, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  9. Erlend55

Erlend55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's not right. Yeah, they will find you in the end. But that takes time!

Erlend55, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  10. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get indexed in 24 h by makeing a sitemap, and after that using autosurf programs, that is GUARANTEED

whiteshadow18, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  11. Erlend55

Erlend55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by making a sitemap?

Erlend55, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  12. bluesinjid

bluesinjid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can easily get indexed by google by submit a request to the many auto submission bots, but indexing and ranking are 2 different things.

bluesinjid, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  13. Spawned

Spawned Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips! I will be trying this out when i launch two new sites. I guess google's bot will pick you up faster if it find you on reputable sites period? ... not just the ones you listed.

Spawned, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  14. sifsaf1

sifsaf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. Yeah if Google finds you on reputable sites, you will be added fast.

sifsaf1, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  15. neham_rules

neham_rules Peon

Best Answers:
    nice tips mate! thanks

neham_rules, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  16. AirForce1

AirForce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Really long reading, thank. :)

In my own experiences, building back links from high PR(above 5) sources and putting your new links in your tweets would both work for prompt indexing purpose.

all the best,

AirForce1, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  17. sifsaf1

sifsaf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but it can be hard to find a PR 5 blog or above.

sifsaf1, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  18. pennylane1284

pennylane1284 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip!

pennylane1284, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  19. deltagci

deltagci Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice info for new web.

deltagci, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  20. saching1