1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How should I get Google Backlinks to My Website ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by santoodesigner, Aug 26, 2010.

I am a beginner in SEO

I have got 700 + back links from yahoo, Bing etc... to my site

but I have not got a single back link from Google.....

please let me know how to get Google back links....to my website

thanks for sharing in advance

santoodesigner, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  2. DaveScott

DaveScott Peon

Best Answers:
    Since Google owns Blogger.com and YouTube, I would create accounts and content on them and submit both to blog and video directories.

I know this is cliche', but I would also do article marketing, and ezinearticles.com is the most popular. You can have an article written for you for $1 if you shop around.

Lastly, I'd try to post your keyword anchor text with your site link onto relevant blogs and forums.

When I get Google back links versus Yahoo! back links, that seems to be some of the differentiators.

DaveScott, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  3. tameem

tameem Peon

Best Answers:
    Submitting your website to web directories and social bookmark sites like digg.com will bring you more backlinks and traffic

tameem, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  4. 32paul52

32paul52 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have a look at your competition sites -see what links they have that are google reconized. those other links DO can as far as Google things, but google reconize is better :)

32paul52, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  5. baccifinejewelry

baccifinejewelry Peon

Best Answers:
    If your site is newly launched, then it's normal that you can't see your backlinks. You need to wait for the next backlinks update before you site backlinks start to appear in google.

baccifinejewelry, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  6. AirForce1

AirForce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

In my own experiences, Google would like contextual back links from niche relative sources more, especially those authority sites. Also, having a Google webmaster center account would be more helpful for finding the current back links to your sites than other channels like "link:" search or other 3rd party tools.

all the best,

AirForce1, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  7. Canonical

Canonical Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ROFL If Yahoo! knows about 700 back links then you have links in Google. They are just not showing them.

Google's LINK: operator typically only shows a tiny "sample" of your back links, and often they will show none for new sites for quite a while. There is a page in Googles Webmaster Tools where they will show you a larger sample of backlinks for some of your URLs, but again... it's only a sample.

Google doesn't want you (or your competitors) to know which backlinks they know about and which are being counted. They'll even show NOFOLLOW links and links from URLs known to be under penalty, yet neither of those types of links count toward your rankings.

Forget about watching your links... Just keep building them.

Canonical, Sep 2, 2010 IP
    Migueliscool likes this.
  8. diyakapoor

diyakapoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    increase quality back links to your site through different SEO sources. links through content sharing sites are very helpful, so make them on regular basis

diyakapoor, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  9. Migueliscool

Migueliscool Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow I really never thought about how Google will not show you your competitors backlinks. Do you think Yahoo does the same thing? I check my backlinks from them and they seem to show them properly.

Migueliscool, Sep 2, 2010 IP