1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buy a monthly SEO Package or individually outsource each task?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Beatplexity, Sep 2, 2010.

Im in the process of forming a monthly SEO plan for my site.

I dont know whether to just pay a company, say, $150 per month to cover it all for me or try to outsource each individual task to freelancers, companies on the forums to try and get it cheaper.

What are your thoughts on this, would i save myself a lot of money outsourcing each task individually or is it better to just have one company handle it all??

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
    Beatplexity, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  2. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    Any search engine strategy is a long-term project so it's probably best to keep your online marketing strategy in the hands of one really excellent & trustworthy SEO company/practitioner then they will have a record of what SEO work has been completed (not to mention the familiarity with that previous work).

If you've got a professional & reputable SEO and you strike up a good rapport then you'll be able to build a long-term working relationship that will reap dividends far greater than a lot of scattered sources offering the cheapest price just to secure a quick job here and there.

Lever, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  3. animesh

animesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to know what is your current position and your requiremet.. Once you know it you can save a lots of money on seo.

animesh, Sep 2, 2010 IP