1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your AdSense revenue is underperforming on srimeenakshimobiles.com

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sundar83, Aug 13, 2010.

Our system analyzed your site, srimeenakshimobiles.com and found a great opportunity to increase your AdSense earnings. We recommend that you change your 468x60 ad units to 728x90s on srimeenakshimobiles.com. Here is an example of where we found this opportunity: srimeenakshimobiles.com/forums/online.php

Generating the code for this new ad size should take no more than five minutes, and may have a substantial impact on your revenue. On average, publishers across our network who implement this change see a noticeable improvement on the CPMs and we think you’ll see similar results.

For an example of how small changes can make a big impact on your revenue, check out how CareerPlanner.com increased their revenue by 165% by making changes similar to the one we’ve suggested.

You'll get the best results by updating all 468x60 units across your site. Our system analyzed 2762 pages across srimeenakshimobiles.com and found 2765 468x60 ad units.

To get started on your way to better performance, generate your new ad code by clicking here.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    actually i got this mail from google and am get most of the clicks in the header part only and earning also the highest one in that part am scared about to change the adunits in that area need more suggestion regard this any one help me

sundar83, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  2. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I too received a notice like this today. Has anyone received something similar, made the change suggested and seen any results? Or is general consensus that this is just something to let people know about the new ads?

YMC, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  3. GetALink

GetALink Guest

Best Answers:
    I received a notice a few days ago. They are just providing tips that will improve your income.

GetALink, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  4. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got this aswell but my ad size was different, i did what they suggested and CTR improved by about 45%.....

ЄxDeus™, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  5. sundar83

sundar83 Guest

Best Answers:
    ok ExDeus let me try wat they suggest and post the result here

sundar83, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  6. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't received any mails like this.

Serious Workers, Aug 17, 2010 IP
  7. sundar83

sundar83 Guest

Best Answers:
    little increased after changing the adunits as google said

sundar83, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  8. Only

Only Guest

Best Answers:
    This mail is send to any one randomly so that people will think adsense team is working !!!

Only, Aug 31, 2010 IP