1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find dropshipping company?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by alvin1972, Aug 31, 2010.

Any idea where can I get good drop shipping company? If you know the resources, please let me know. Thanks

alvin1972, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  2. shawn.itchair

shawn.itchair Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Okey thanks for the information guys...

shawn.itchair, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  3. jamescoa

jamescoa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    take a look here sellnearn.com , they have so many dropshipping products such as T-shirt, watch, etc.

jamescoa, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  4. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    While any free resources for dropshipping might be decent, you really need to find a paid membership site that will give you access to the top dropshipping companies out.

UnBooked, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  5. zorveo

zorveo Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not Google around for a drop shipping company that has the products you want to sell?

zorveo, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  6. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    You know, I have a WWB account and I use it for product research and stuff. However, the actual wholesalers I have found were just companies I located after I knew what product I wanted to sell.

The key is that you MUST have a Sales Tax ID. You can get these in almost any state for less than $100.00. I got mine on a DBA from legalzoom.com. Once you have that you are a legal registered business in your state and virtually any company will take you seriously. The biggest problem after that point is just finding the products you want to sell and finding good margins.

PHPGator, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  7. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    I'm definitely not an experts on this issue.
    But I know that many online directories could be of great help.
    Spend a few dollars, you could easily get a long list of a few hundred drop-shiper in the field. And it is very likely for you to get the addresses and maybe phone numbers of the companies on the list.

stupidcamel, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  8. LearnEverything

LearnEverything Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just found out about salehoo you might want to check them out. Its only $67 and I plan on joining because I am going to be using them once I get my site up. Some companies I would warn you about are megagoods..if you google them they have nothing but negative ratings. Also depending on what items you want to sell I would say you might get lucky with a few price comparison sites that will allow you to buy low and sell it higher for a few bucks...as long as your not looking to make huge profits right away that should help.

LearnEverything, Sep 1, 2010 IP