1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 5,000 Unique Visitors - 100% Google Organic Traffic.

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by thewar, Aug 26, 2010.

Welcome to my Thread for Organic Google Traffic​

I know after reading the auction title you was bit confused that what is Organic Google traffic? But the people who already use the Google Analytics they know this well. Okay let me explain the beginners and innocent buyers about organic traffic.

What is organic Traffic?

Answer : The traffic or the visitors which do come to your website through search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing against specific keyword, that’s called the organic traffic.

Now what is Google Organic Traffic?

Answer: Off course the traffic which do come to your website by searching any specific keyword in Google and visit your website that’s called Google Organic Traffic.

Now difference between traffic hits and real visitors?

Answer : Every person knows the most of the users do use the traffic generating scripts, softwares and other methods. They just simple add the multiple ip list to there traffic generating system and send the thousands of visitors to you site within few days even within few hours. And they gives a lot of guarantees to you that you will got quality traffic, quality visitors, it increase your alexa rank, page rank , etc , etc. But infect its all bullshit and fake. Just wastage of money. As I myself spend a lot of money on this sort of traffics and hits. But all in vain.

Even a wise person or an ordinary person can understand this too, that how the person do selling the 10 thousands visitors in 2$ and within one day? If they really works and real then why not Google Adwords charging 0.05$ per visitor? And even Google has the world biggest search engine and traffic source and even that is not capable of sending 10 thousands visitors on a same day and with 2$ of price. So think. And stop wasting your money anymore.

Common sense which is not common >

I write this sentence as a heading, because all the people just purchase the cheap traffic and website hits don’t use there common sense is it good or not and for which purpose they are going to purchase? They just see price and do checkout. But you will see every traffic seller just recommend you to check the traffic stats from your Awstats they do not said to check your visitors which he through in Google Analytics. As they know the Google analytics don’t count such a bogus bots and auto traffic hits. And they all hits shows under referrer section which is totally useless.

This thing you will understand when you aim to sell your running website. For example you are going to sell your website on Flippa or on sitepoint or any other site selling portal. There the buyers are extremely expert, they ask from you to show Google analytics. As they do not trust on any other traffic stats counter or program.

And there second question will be is the traffic is organic or not? So now you will think, if you got 10 thousands of visitors 100% organic then your site worth will be 5000$ rather than 5$ .

Okay I already explain the things above, infect that explanation is just for the buyers awareness. Now I tell you the traffic which I am selling is 100% Google Organic traffic. I know you are shocked to hear this and so much excited to purchase for your website. Wait before that shows you my exciting customer Analytic stats. Then you will have the better idea.

Screen Shot

[​IMG]

Now you can see, the above of my customer purchase the traffic from me, and he got more than 8000 visitors in a month of period and from which more than 7700 visitors are organic. And you won’t believe after this he easily sell out his website on 2000$.

Now you are more excited. Okay so I tell you what I am selling in my this traffic package.

I will provide you the 5000 Visitors to you, in which more than 80% will be come from Google mean the organic, but after purchasing the traffic I recommend you please provide me 5 to 10 keywords against which you like the visitors.

I send the whole traffic to you within 15 to 30 days of time. And with 100% satisfaction guarantee.

We need 3-5 working days of time to start sending traffic to your website, All proofs you will see in your Google Analytics. Your feedback will be highly valuable for us.

You got this just in 14.99$ only. It’s our promotional price. As we newly launch our services on Digitalpoint also. Before this we are selling on our website and other trade sites. So don’t wait.

We recommend you before purchasing please also add the Google analytics on your website, so you will see the things and traffic more clear, otherwise the visitors will show in all traffic counter modules Awstats, Raw stats, Gostats, etc.

So don’t wait and just avail this offer.

[ Checkout from given link ]​

Or you can PM me for my PayPal and Moneybooker id, for making the payment.

PROMOTIONAL PRICE 11.95$ FOR FIRST 5 BUYERS.

Need to know anything please feel free to ask.

thewar, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  2. mindee

mindee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where does the traffic originate from - i.e. which counrties as this also shows up in Google analytics and the question could arise whay all from a certain region.

Thanks

mindee, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  3. thewar

thewar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The traffic should be from different countries and region asia, US, europe. It will be generate by press release, articles, blogs, and other referrals and cpc. So that's why you need to tell us the major keywords which to focus mean against which you need the website traffic and visitors. Thanks.

thewar, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  4. dhvanit

dhvanit Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dhvanit, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  5. imarketing2010

imarketing2010 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm Interested. Is this traffic US or international? Is it general traffic or is it more niche related traffic?

imarketing2010, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  6. Iceter

Iceter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When you do search on google to go through the links to relevant domain (to greate organic search traffic), do you use domain name to find the domain, or just the keywords provided ?

Iceter, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  7. thewar

thewar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes sure. I do send the 5000 visitors to your website, but as I mention for focusing the USA only its hard not impossible but it will not be possible in this price which i mention, the traffic will be global. So please let me know. Thanks.

thewar, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  8. thewar

thewar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its the international traffic from Asia, US, Europe and all over the world. Its Google organic traffic, through Niche, blogs, articles, press release, etc. But all traffic is real , off cource quality traffic and you see all stats in your GA.

thewar, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  9. thewar

thewar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Off course first we do SEO your website, then you let us know your main major keywords to focus. Then we do able to provide you traffic.

thewar, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  10. socialwebexpert

socialwebexpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 10
    did anyone took a review here? its seems weird ? can i get a free review to test it and if i like it - i will buy for 10 + site?

socialwebexpert, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  11. Dododo

Dododo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,
    I am interested to get your service, i would like to get wordwide visitors, i have a list of 20 Keywords for that.
    let me know what you can provide me.
    PM me for that with your email

Dododo, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  12. thewar

thewar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I PM you the details so please check and reply me back. Thanks.

thewar, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  13. Ruifa

Ruifa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Sir,

PM sent

Ruifa, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  14. Ruifa

Ruifa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmm....not responding ???

Ruifa, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  15. thewar

thewar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes bro receive your PM as well as your payment and respond you back too. As i mention that we need 72 hours to start the campaign so please wait few more hours. I'll update you after starting your ad. Thank you.

thewar, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  16. thewar

thewar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got positive rating from my customer " vanman1956 " .

thewar, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  17. sergim

sergim Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your traffic. I want to be the first 5 customers for $ 11.95. I have a very powerful tool for tracking traffic and I'll do an analysis of objectivity in this topic later. I send PM.

sergim, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  18. thewar

thewar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The 5 customers already booked. But still i give you offer. I send you PM for payment details. Thanks.

thewar, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  19. vanman1956

vanman1956 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just for everyones FYI, I purchased the 5000 visitor package I have recieved 2600 or so visitors so far in three days. They all show on analytics as search engine organics. They stay longer than they do from my articles from ezinearticles and from the squidoo lens. I am using this as a test for right now and will see how it works out in the long run. I asked him if it was safe for adsense and he indicated that it was. I am not running adsense on this site but may try it next time around. I have to say that he did what he said he would. Which is nice for a change.

vanman1956, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  20. thewar

thewar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your comment & feedback vanman1956.

thewar, Sep 1, 2010 IP