1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using plr articles to make cash with clickbank quick question

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by trusteddigital, Aug 31, 2010.

Hi
    i have been recently using plr articles to get short burst of traffic. i know that they will not rank because everyone has them. Just curious to see who writes these plr articles, and has anyone been successful with them.

trusteddigital, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  2. LeetMan

LeetMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Great question. I really need to know this too. Do you just download your PLR articles and then post them on your affiliate blog? - Is that a good idea or not? - Or can i get my free PLR articles spinned by a writer and then they will be my unique articles and then its a good idea?

LeetMan, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  3. trusteddigital

trusteddigital Peon

Best Answers:
    i know that the article will not recieve that much traffic because many others have the same plr article out there. But as of now i am submitting many plr articles a day just to drive short term traffic. I am not making any changes to the plr articles. has anyone else had any success.

trusteddigital, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  4. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know if you will get a great deal of success with this method, i would say re-write them or pay to have them re-written and then use the new articles to build a blog up and flip it on Flippa - rinse and repeat :)

Chris

Chri5123, Aug 31, 2010 IP