1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New blog - Help me getting started!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by LeetMan, Aug 31, 2010.

Hi buddies

I have just created a new Wordpress blog with a nice and clean design for the weight loss niche. And i want to go into that niche. Ive planned to promote a weight loss product from Clickbank.com (one with a good gravity).

My plan is to make a review about the weight loss product that i promotes from clickbank. And then try to add some free informations about weigth loss in general and some small free tips and tricks. For the informations posts i will tell something about how many there is overweighted in the US etc and how important it can be for a person to loss some weight. (For the informaton post part i have planned to use PLR articles and then spun alot of the informations from them and then post them to my site - Is that a good idea?)

Then for the SEO part/marketing part i have planned to do alot of Backlinks. Mainly use Angela and Paul's backlinking methode. And maybe try some linkwheels (i never tried linkwheels, so im totally noob to this - thats why im thinking of outsourcing this part). And finally in the end i will add some articles to some of the biggest article directories out there (im also thinking of outsourcing this part).

And how many articles will you prefer me to add per day in the article directories?

How does my strategy sounds? Will i be able to get lots of traffic and hoepfully some sales ? :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
    LeetMan, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  2. noobpreneur

noobpreneur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMO, your strategy is good to grow your blog, but not necessarily your affiliate sales. You need more than just backlinks and blog posts to sell affiliate products. You need to review the aff programs and offer something your reader can't say no.

noobpreneur, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  3. LeetMan

LeetMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes as I mention in the earlier post i will also be doing a good and detailed review of the affiliate product that i promote on my new blog. And yes, its a good idea to offer free bonuses. I was thinking about making a small opt-in box in the site where people that optin can get a free ebook about weightloss with tips and tricks etc.

Or then i will offer a free bonus pack if the customer buy my affiliate product from my site :)

How does that sounds? - I think the last solution is the best one. Because when people buy the affiliate product from me then they basicly get much more products for free with the affiliate product. Instead of only getting the affiliate product. If you understand?

LeetMan, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  4. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    I would do some article marketing aside from Angela and Paul's methods just like you mentioned. While Angela and Paul might have some pretty decent strategies, that won't be enough to propel you through the ranks. I work for an SEO company and we offer various different article marketing packages for our clients. All of which are entirely affordable. That might be a route you should choose to take if the work load is too heavy. SEO can be a long, drawn out process but in the end, it can prove to be the best thing you've ever down for your business. We don't submit to the big directories though. Rather, we choose to write 100% unique articles and distribute those around to our own custom list.

UnBooked, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  5. kaiser2011

kaiser2011 Member

Best Answers:
    Offer such as.

(I am pretty new to this as well)

kaiser2011, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  6. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Shiftly states I would also concentrate more on article marketing.

Angela and Paul links are pretty basic, low quality backlinks - ok to get a few of them, but with article marketing you will get actual traffic, and contextual backlinks. These are better quality than just profile links like you will get from Angelas and Pauls link packs. Best to get a broad range of different type of links, but imo article marketing should be given more priority, rather than, as it sounds at the minute it is an after thought... I think youre thinking of outsourcing the parts you should be doing yourself, and doing basic Angela link building which you could actually outsource for cheap and it is a no skill needed job... with the writing you will always do it better yourself (until you try 10x different writers and eventually find a decent one)

Lol I'm waffling, do article marketing yourself, and more of it :)

Dan Bainbridge, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  7. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes if you want a no-cost strategy submp3s is right, article marketing can work very well.

Little tip for you, make sure you post your unique article to your blog first and then rewrite for the article directories and that way you will be building up your blog as well as getting traffic from the directories.

So far as back-links, Angela and Paul's I know what you mean but I have never used them so can't comment.

Just concentrate on getting as much fresh content out there linking to your blog - interlink all your blogs pages, do some quick ppc to test conversions to your blog and while you are at it build a list with a free report and then you will be off in the right direction.

Chris

Chri5123, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  8. alex.caronet

alex.caronet Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your strategy, however you still need to consider on social networks

alex.caronet, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  9. daniell

daniell Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find it funny that no one has asked if you have any idea of the keywords that you want to target to get ranked for.

PLR and spun content is garbage, focus on original and quality information or your visitors will not stay and/or come back- it sounds like you are looking for the easy road to big affiliate sales but it's not as quick and easy as you may think.

I say these things because I have been in the Weight Loss niche for years now and I know what it takes to be successful, not to mention I feel that you are missing another integral piece of the puzzle which will contribute to your success- good luck.

daniell, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  10. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hehehe, yes, I guess this is a CRITICAL first step which should come before any work towards your plan - you need to know your keyword research basics and really map out what phrases you want to / think you can rank for - this needs a basic understanding of how to search for keywords people are using and how to evaluate how competitive they are. I think everyones comments above, including mine assume you can do this - if you can and do then you will have much greater (MUCH greater) success that a hit and miss approach without keyword research..

Nice Avatar btw daniel1 :)

Dan Bainbridge, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  11. bdgbdg

bdgbdg Member

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing + On Site Reviews...

Reviews are great if you want to make affiliate sales, actually. It gives your customer insight on the product, making it a lot more likely to click on the link and actually buy the product.

bdgbdg, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  12. harry555

harry555 Peon

Best Answers:
    your plan is good .you should submit one article in Buzzle.com. after approval from buzzle you submit same article ten to twelve high page rank Articles sites.

harry555, Sep 2, 2010 IP