1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Huge Football Manager & Soccer Forum - 480,000 Posts and 7000 Members

Discussion in 'Sites' started by WebDev Solutions, Aug 25, 2010.

For sale is www.SimplyFM.net, which is PR1, 3 years old, has a Wordpress based homepage and an IPB forum located at www.simplyfm.net/forums. The forum has over 480,000 existing posts and the community is made up of over 7,000 members. Daily activity is very good an we average 300-400 new posts daily.

The site has an alexa rank of below 700,000.

The forum is based on the Video and PC Game 'Football Manager' and the sport of Soccer.

The site has not been monetized and revenue should therefore be considered Zero. The site has always received good traffic totals on a monthly basis and the right owner could really take the site in the right direction. PM me for a quick sale, but please note I will only deal with people with a good Itrader.

Payment via Paypal please!

WebDev Solutions, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  2. Robert G

Robert G Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did this sell? Could the current owner PM me? I am interested in making an offer.

Robert G, Aug 30, 2010 IP