1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Craigslist poster needed... VERY SIMPLE WORK!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Serg, Jul 30, 2010.

Ok.. this is simple work, I don't have time to do this. I need someone EXPERIENCED (meaning you specialize in Craigslist posting and not just "willing to try") to post in every major city in the US (or as many as possible) a wanted ad in the Collectibles section. I am not advertising anything, I am looking for items and have been doing this manually, but I need it done in a faster and more regular manner.

I will provide the basic ad and variations of it, as well as some images that I would like attached to each post (if possibe...)

If you are interested: PM me your rates, how many of the major cities in the US you can do, etc.. Ideally I would like someone to post for me every 5-7 days in ALL the major cities, all year long, year after year after year. We will do a trial run and see if it works well. I am willing to pay fairly.

DO NOT PM OR POST HERE ASKING WHAT I AM WILLING TO PAY. If you want the job, tell me what you can offer and your rates.

Thanks in advance,

Serg

Serg, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. maddyesign

maddyesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Sir

PM sent to you , please check

maddyesign, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  3. Venu$

Venu$ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can help you. Contact with me at G.talk-venusdaone. Thanks.

Venu$, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  4. Hey It's in the Bag

Hey It's in the Bag Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have tried all kinds of craigslist auto posting software. It is too difficult and time consuming for me. I have 50 ads that I need posted a day. Can anyone guarantee to get these ads posted for me? I am of course willing to pay. email me rates. thanks!

Hey It's in the Bag, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  5. bddomains

bddomains Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi

u didn't mention in which section i have to post. if it is in service section i will take 75 cent per posting. and in room and share or real state by broker or orthers i will take 30 cent per posting.

u can add me in gtalk. bddomains@gmail.com is my id. i can post 100 to 200 posting per day. recently me workiing in vacation rental project.

any information pls msg me.
    thanks

zillur

bddomains, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  6. brettvonstap

brettvonstap Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am also looking for someone to post on Craigslist. I need about 10-20 posts in the For Sale - Business/Commercial section. Contact with rates please!

brettvonstap, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  7. bddomains

bddomains Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey email me ur document and cities name. i need to check .. rate 50 cent per posting. thanks

bddomains, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  8. brettvonstap

brettvonstap Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for responding, I will email you soon.

brettvonstap, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  9. mlinkenauger

mlinkenauger Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm in need of some Craigslist posting services as well! My needs are VERY specific, and unless you have dozens of private proxies that have never posted on Craigslist, you can NOT offer me service nationally.

I need ads posted around the country on Craigslist in the "Real Estate" for sale section. The ads we ask you to post have multiple images and links, and are detailed ads somewhat similar to postlet ads if you are familiar with those. With specifications like these, any sort of "national posting campaign" by a single person is not possible for the most part.

We have found it best to only have local people posting in their local areas for us. We will send you content for 18 unique real estate ads. You can post six in each of the three closest Craigslist areas to you. All you will have to do is simply copy and post the code for each ad and email us back the actual links for the 18 ads, and we'll pay you $25 for within 24 hours via Paypal. It will take you around 45 minutes to do the 1st time, and after you get the hang of it it will take you 20-30 minutes to repost the ads.

We'll ask you to post usually twice a week. If you are interested, email billjohnson4723 at gmail .com and we'll get you set up right away. It isn't a fortune, but $25 for less than an hour isn't bad...

Any takers???

Bill

***Please note that due to the detail of our ads, unless you have CLEAN US IP's or proxies that have not over posted on craigslist and been soft blocked, you will NOT be able to get the ads we want to post to stay on craigslist. We will NOT pay if your ads are ghosted and do not show up! If you can post locally for us, you should not have any problem.

mlinkenauger, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  10. PVADude

PVADude Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our Craigslist Posting Rate $1.00 Per Ad Posted
    No Set-Up Fees, No PVA's Fees, No IP Switching Fees
    Posted In Any City, Any Section, Anytime 24/7

Our US Phone Numbers $4.00 Each
    “UNLIMITED" re-verifications at ZERO COST to you for the first 7-DAYS
    Just for $2.00 per re-verification (after 7-days) for up to 90 days,

Email:
    Gtalk: AdverConcepts

PVADude, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  11. noskool

noskool Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi again PVAdude... just came across this thread... need your services as well.. sent you a skype friend request!

noskool, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  12. ann9787

ann9787 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Posting on CL is extremely difficult today unless you know exactly how to get around their sophisticated filters and do everything the right way. Don't even think about hiring anyone overseas unless they are using US IPs and even those could be banned. You need double varified PVAs, RSDL lines with IP changer and you have to know HOW to post correctly. Ad content is extremely important and even your images need to all be unique. It can be done, but it is not cheap and you can waste a lot of your time and money dealing with people who don't live up to their claims.

I have a team of five people in the US who know how to correctly post and get ads to stick. I only deal with serious minded people, not those that think they can still pay someone .30 per post - that is so two year ago. My PVAs and proxies are not cheap and it is very time consuming. We can post 500+ ads per day and continue to expand. Our prices are based on volume and can go as low as .75 per post. PM me about your posting needs and we can go from there.

ann9787, Dec 24, 2011 IP