1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HDFC Netsafe Card Status is "In Use" Please help.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by dhpd22, Aug 26, 2010.

Hi guys,

So I made several VCC's with HDFC netsafe facility and now most of the cards are in "In Use" status but there is no amount charged on any VCC. When I will get my money back?

They says on website that they refund within 3 days but its almost 10 days and I didn't get the money back yet in my bank I asked their support they are clue less and just said me to wait for their reply.

If any guy who gone through the same can please focus on this issue? I found a thread about this matter but no one provided satisfied and trust worthy answer.

PS:- I urge to all of my Indian fella's that plz don't post FAKE things on forums it makes no sense and at the same time it makes lots of confusions. If you can't help any one then there is no need that you post fake things to just rise your post counts. It won't help you in long run. Believe in Karma and help pplz. What goes around comes around so please don't post anything unrelated here or if you are not sure or never used Netsafe then no need to reply here and waste the server space.

dhpd22, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  2. tepid

tepid Peon

Best Answers:
    YOur netsafe is created using Credit Card or Debit Card?

tepid, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  3. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You will get it after 30 days. It refunds in 30 days once its not used or cancelled by you.
    But since its in use,, You will have to wait for 30 days.

Digital_shubhi, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  4. SkyisLimit

SkyisLimit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All refunds with net-safe.. will be credited in over 30day period. Usually next calendar month. Dont worry, your money wont go anywhere :)

SL//

SkyisLimit, Aug 26, 2010 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.
  5. dhpd22

dhpd22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used Debit Card or you can say my bank balance.

dhpd22, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  6. dhpd22

dhpd22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you and your reply seems trust worthy. Yes my card status is in "In Use" stat and I hope I ll get money after 30 day. but still there is something confusing in your reply you said "It refunds in 30 days once its not used or cancelled by you." but I guess if we cancel cards they deposit money back within 3 days at least it is what their website says. Yesterday I have canceled some cards I will update you guys if I receive money within next 3 days.

dhpd22, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  7. gsv13

gsv13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly take 10-15days. Though I don't use netsafe anymore so not aware of any recent changes.

gsv13, Aug 29, 2010 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.
  8. vishal2342008@gmail.com

vishal2342008@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,i am from jalandhar.i tried to make a payment attaching my netsafe card worth 5750rs to my paypal account.while paying paypal said "transaction declined by the issuing bank".so the card was totaly unused but the amount of rs 5750rs is not credited back to my account after 15days.i tried customer care but they are just useless people good for nothing nor do they have any knowledge of the stuff.branch staff is as worse.i had created other cards of 5350rs and 5300rs to make the same payment but everytime transaction was declined by the bank.payment amounting to (5750+5300+5350=16000rs)is blocked.card status showing status as in use for all unused cards in which transaction was unsuccesful.customer care says payment claimed by other party.how is it possible for an unsuccesful transaction??? need to fill the claim form but branch personals say there is no claim form as such