1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vibrant Intellitxt in text link ads are the best paying! better than Kontera/infolink

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Vel, May 8, 2010.

I tried all 3 of these and I am sticking with Vibrant media in text ads.

Kontera pays horrible! I had high traffic and only made 0.16 cents.

Infolinks super slow loading! and irrelevant ads.

Vibrant WOW! I make a consistent $5 to 10 dollars a day off of a few clicks, the ads are fast loading, relevant and click friendly.

On my high traffic day I made $85 dollars from them. I say the way to go is just Google Adsense and Vibrant. The thing is you have to have high traffic to be accepted to vibrant more than 100,000 a month visits I believe.

Vel, May 8, 2010 IP
  2. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Vel,

I’m the Community Manager at Kontera.

Because Kontera offers the most effective In-Texts ads, we’re able to offer the best publisher compensation, and I’d like to work with you to optimize your account.

We just launched some new terms, providing a 70% revenue share to all new publishers, which is the highest in the industry. We’re also offering a $50 bonus for any new publisher who gets at least 25,000 U.S. page views on their website during their first 30 days on the network; and recently lowered our minimum payout threshold from $100 to $50.

I’d be happy to offer the preferred 70% revenue share rate.

Here at Kontera, our contextual algorithm which scans and analyzes all of your website's content by topic category, subject matter of each individual page, and lastly determines which keywords to highlight, is by far the most sophisticated In-Text network in the industry; and we leverage that relevancy to high CTR and better CPC rates.

We also offer an exclusive ad inventory from such globally recognized brands as Ford, Samsung, Intel, Dove, L'Oreal, Blackberry, Dominos, and Kmart. These targeted, premium ads, many of which are Rich-Media, are more attractive to your site visitors, offer the highest click through rate, and aren’t available through any In-Text network other than Kontera.

If you contact me at jonathanc@konera.com I’ll take a look at your account and see what we can do to make Kontera’s superior technology, favorable payout terms, and exclusive premium ads work for you.

Thanks,

- Jonathan Cohen
    Kontera Community Manager
    jonathanc@kontera.com

cohenj88, May 9, 2010 IP
  3. jadster

jadster Peon

Best Answers:
    Infolinks paid me the least. As far as vibrant and kontera, well be careful with kontera about the 30 days notice thing, if you decide to leave ... if you try them, you have to give them 30 days notice before leaving or you will lose your previous month's revenue... or at least that is what happened to me. I put them back up real quick, got my payment, but during those 30 days notice that I had to give, I made much much less because I was leaving, than what I would have made, had I stayed.

jadster, May 10, 2010 IP
  4. ggmggm

ggmggm Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, jadster, this "during those 30 days notice that I had to give, I made much much less because I was leaving, than what I would have made, had I stayed" is simply pathetic. Not to mention that mandatory 30 days notice. However, once you agreed to it, you're bound by it.

ggmggm, May 11, 2010 IP
  5. plaieu

plaieu Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry i have only a little english

plaieu, May 12, 2010 IP
  6. Greyhound

Greyhound Banned

Best Answers:
    Does Vibrant Intellitxt allow putting ads on proxy websites? Infolinks is working fine for me, but ya the revenue isn't as good as adsense. Didn't try kontera before lol.

Greyhound, May 15, 2010 IP
  7. jadster

jadster Peon

Best Answers:
    Pathetic for me for making less or for making the statement? Let me clarify, I was not putting Kontera down, they do pay well, it was my fault for not looking at the fine print. I think we all need to do that before accepting any contract. I absolutely love being able to come to DP and other forums to share and to find out what comments others have made to help me along the way. And, I hope that somehow something I say may bless others too. Take care :)

jadster, May 15, 2010 IP
  8. ESAD

ESAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is very funny, and interesting. . .

I joined Kontera recently. My network generates ~12M page views each month.
    My Kontera rep said all new pubs start out at 50% rev share. Then he bumped it to 60% after a little complaining on my part.
    I experienced a very low income each day, so I joined Vibrant. Then Kontera bumps me to a "claimed" 80% rev share. I showed ZERO increase in income.
    They also are not willing to work with publishers, and to me, seemed somewhat shady.
    I have all of the emails to back this up. . .

Long story short, Vibrant was serious about doing business. Jumped at the chance to work with me, and the income is much higher than Kontera.
    I do have a good contract though. . .
    Funny thing is, Kontera couldn't come anywhere close to my Vibrant Contract, with Vibrant coming to the table with a full 400% higher offer.

Infolinks took their time getting back with me. Did not seem serious about doing business at all. And actually, I haven't heard anything in 5 days. . .

So I would recommend Vibrant over the others hands down! They are on the ball, serious about doing business, have excellent terms, and waste no time.

All of this happened over the last two weeks so it is a reflection of their current practices.

ESAD, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  9. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ESAD, it's Sarah from Infolinks. I'm surprised to hear that you haven't received a response from us. Please contact me by private message on this forum and I'll gladly follow up with support on your behalf.

Infolinks Support Team, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  10. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I too have a little but good experience with infolinks and kontera, never tried with vibrant (applied now thanks to ESAD).
    Kontera gives you not much and shows worst revenue in the business, with infolinks quite much better than Kontera. Will try Vibrant media once the application is approved.

learn2earn, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  11. chinesegirl07

chinesegirl07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kontera is the worst. Lately they cant resolve issues with their client regarding money issues. so I suggest you go to other company who has good reputations.

chinesegirl07, Aug 11, 2014 IP