1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Similar to 269 days old threads count as Duplicate?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by *Mayank*, Aug 28, 2010.

Erm, So I'm not really aware of this now and have a few issues to clearify. A similar advertising thread thats made around 269 days ago, also counts as a duplicate? Although theres a huge change since then, the registered members is up from 60k to 85k whom I'm willing to sell PM/Email advertisements to.

So I still have to stick to the publicise the same 9months old stuff or am I allowed to make a change? We are not allowed to edit that old thread. And what if I am supposed to change the pricings on a similar advertising? Stick to old pricing only?

Honestly, I can figure out how a similar thread to something 9 months old is counted as duplicate.

What am I supposed to do to avoid my sale thread being deleted? Change the content of the thread? Make the sale thread look different even when it is same thing? Or pack up bags and forget about selling everything because it is the end for me here....

Edit

I just notice I'm allowed to bump a thread once every 30 days, but that still doesnt serve the purpose if I'm not allowed to edit my sale thread. I mean I want to make changes to it, if I am allowed to change it, then I'm certainly okay with bumping it once a month and not making a new thread with similar content. A LOT change in 9 months, its a long long time....geez!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
    *Mayank*, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hoping to give people a workable mechanism to edit their old sale threads with changes.

digitalpoint, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  3. *Mayank*

*Mayank* Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That will certainly help, and helps the purpose of bump once in 30 days feature thats added here. If we ought to use the same advertising thread throughout our life, we'd love to be able to make changes to it, will make our life so much easier :)

But for now what should I do, I need some minor changes, can someone edit for me, so I can bump the old thread to the top. I need to make some money :D

4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Or may be start it first for premium members to try. :)

Editing option only when its bumped. maybe something like that or little bit different.

Digital_shubhi, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  5. *Mayank*

*Mayank* Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Or if not, the allows us to make a similar thread if your older thread is atleast more than 90 days old? Not a lot changes in 3months, but using same thread for lifetime, editing is a important, or all of us will get stuck with the same old stuff, same old pricing ;)

Digital_shubhi likes this.
  6. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That, I'll eagerly wait for.

Abhik, Aug 30, 2010 IP