1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do web 2.0 link building?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by rome9t9, Aug 26, 2010.

I want to know how to effectively go about web 2.0 link building..suppose i have a site on web hosting and i creat a blog on wordpress.com and post an article pointing to my site..then what??

Should I post my 2nd(3rd, 4th and so forth) article in the same blog?? that will make the G suspicious right?? should I create another blog and post the 2nd article there?? Its too tedious and spammy creating one page blogs with links to a site..

I am confused, please help..

rome9t9, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  2. paid-surveys

paid-surveys Member

Best Answers:
    create as many blogs as yyou can and link them to your main site. just dont cross link all oftem together

paid-surveys, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  3. livedating

livedating Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it ok if all blogs are under the same subdomain like blog1.mysite.com, blog2.mysite.com and so on, or these should be different domains?
    How about hosting provider - if all blogs are on the same IP is it ok for google?

livedating, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  4. obizyana

obizyana Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should do this only if you want to use your blog as a source of traffic but no way as a source of external links. You should have external links from different domains, so one link from web2.0 resource is quite enough.

obizyana, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  5. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would prefer you to make 1 blog and promote it. You can post your articles/services to other great web 2.0 websites like squidoo, hubpages to get some great web 2.0 backlinks.

JoomlaDesigner, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  6. blog4fun

blog4fun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your question is really interesting. Below are some point that you can try..
    1. Make blog on 5 to 6 platform like blogger, wordpress, vox, livejournal etc. relevant to your niche.
    2. Post article on those blogs. Link to your different landing page while make posting on those blogs, but do not link back on each post that you make on those blogs, otherwise it will look like spam.
    3. Continue updating your blog within particular intervals, by posting on your blog( You can also use auto blogging plug in for wordpress blog, but it is paid ). Just update without link back to your site.
    4. Start building link for your all blog by bookmarking or like doing other activities.
    5. As time goes your blog also going powerful and also the link value from those blog also increase.

You can also use those blogs for your other relevant site also.

blog4fun, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  7. MalRynolds

MalRynolds Peon

Best Answers:
    Go with Joomla, Hubpages and Squidoo are easy to create, they will get you more traffic and some acceptable backlinks assuming you do it right. It's less spammy too. And honestly, in the long run it's just easier to do it the right way.

MalRynolds, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  8. cyberlight

cyberlight Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a good idea to link sites with subdomains especially if your primary site isn't
    an authority site and well established.

Linking other Web 2.0 sites is the better method. Also, leave the last site in
    the linking structure open (don't close the link)

Hope this helps.

cyberlight, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  9. my_uk

my_uk Peon

Best Answers:
    is it really working? Is it better to create link wheel or just pur some text links?

my_uk, Aug 27, 2010 IP