1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

“How to Get on Page One of Google Within 48 Hours Using These 3 Simple tricks!”

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by coolmoss, Aug 27, 2010.

Hi All,

I used these methods on a wordpress blog I have, here are the details:

My blog has a long tail keyword, keyword is in the domain name, .net extension, low competition (below 10,000 allintitle, this helps a lot)

I created the blog purely for adsense monetisation, it had been live for weeks, but didn’t rank, despite creating backlinks etc

Then I added these two components –

#1 - A video: Just get something related to your niche/keyword from youtube, try to get a video without URL links in it, you don’t want people to go to their site, otherwise create your own video

#2 - RSS Feed: I placed an RSS feed to my blog, from Google news, containing my site keywords

Then within 48 hours I was on page one of Google for my keyword, third position down, with the odd appearance on page two, it has stayed on page one of Google ever since

#3 - The third method is to create a press release and release it to a few free press release sites, this trick can sometimes get you ranked within hours!

It’s a case of trial and error, it may work on your site, and it may not, but...

It’s worth a go, only takes a few minutes, and it’s all FREE!

Coolmoss! :)

coolmoss, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  2. vk_lisbon

vk_lisbon Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure these method working? Can you show any example?

vk_lisbon, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  3. TroyM

TroyM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube uses nofollow tag. Do you think it will help you ?. I think you better include dofollow social bookmarking sites to your list..

TroyM, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  4. theseomonk

theseomonk Peon

Best Answers:
    Within 48 hrs with these 3 tricks may be possible but keyword should have too much less competition IMO.

theseomonk, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  5. nehacct

nehacct Member

Best Answers:
    Within 48 hours............it is amaging......i wants to see it......any example...

nehacct, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  6. tedbaker

tedbaker Peon

Best Answers:
    Tip of the day. - If you have a new site that's not even indexed yet then try writing an article and open an account in scribd and have a link pointing to your new site from your article and you should get indexed within 12 -48 hrs. But do not submit your site to Google.

tedbaker, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  7. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For a non-competitive longtail it's easy.
    You could get listed for 'pink armadillo in a cocktail dress' in half an hour.

magda, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  8. freelancer07

freelancer07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with you @magda

freelancer07, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  9. tedbaker

tedbaker Peon

Best Answers:
    Or maybe a 'pink armadillo in a cocktail dress with black spots escaped from colditz 1943'

tedbaker, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  10. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    I think there are some genuine concerns about posts like this for a few reasons
    -most of us work in much, much more competitive niche's. If I followed this as my only way to work on the SERPS of my site, I would literally get 0 visitors ever.
    -sites are often ranked highly for a few days or weeks and then fall back to earth once the new content bonus is gone

Nice idea and if you do your long tail keyword research correctly then it can work quite well.

MarkAse, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  11. tssen

tssen Peon

Best Answers:
    if your gonna be on page one in 48 hrs your not gonna be there for long.

tssen, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  12. coolmoss

coolmoss Peon

Best Answers:
    A domain name with either .com. net or .org extention and a low competition, has a hight chance of ranking, so this would work for niche within niches

But saying that, if you do have lots of competition, then adding a video and RSS feed would help, because its another form of content

Finally, creating a press release can get you ranked in a short period of time, for high competition keywords

As i said originally... It’s a case of trial and error, it may work on your site, and it may not, but... it's worth a try, and i have been on page one for my
    keywords for over a month now!

Coolmoss

coolmoss, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  13. Migueliscool

Migueliscool Peon

Best Answers:
    I have already done all that stuff a while back. My target keywords are much more competitive though.

Migueliscool, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  14. seoextent

seoextent Peon

Best Answers:
    i think this can be work for low competition keyword. I don't thing it will be possible for High competitive keyword but thanks for share such a good tips.

seoextent, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  15. zaman07

zaman07 Peon

Best Answers:
    though it wont work in long run.. still a good method.. thanks buddy

zaman07, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  16. anu08

anu08 Peon

Best Answers:
    lets try..let see what happen in future.

anu08, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  17. johnben1444

johnben1444 Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is not a day's game, do this guys knows his onion.

johnben1444, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  18. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    youtube links would not have anything to do with your ranking. unless you are using a link in the channel and promoting the channel as well. RSS feed submission to google is fine but you will not get much result within 48 hours form that either.

this kind of quick ranking is usual for new sites and nothing surprising. keeping this ranking however is the main objective and in most cases, sites that rank well within short period of time, they dont uphold their ranking in the long run. you still need to continue link building if you want to maintain your ranking or within a week or 2, your ranking will drop

sultanofseo, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  19. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice idea but ive seen better methods, like class C ip's

FavouritesBlog, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  20. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The key in the original post is "low competition". This forum gets too many of these "I got page #1 in Google" threads for low-competition keywords. It's as easy as falling off a log to score the first page for low-competition keywords.

To illustrate, I cut-and-pasted a sentence fragment from the original post in this thread. That fragment — "A video: Just get something related to your niche" — when searched on Google between quotation marks, scores #1 on page one. And the original post is only one day old. That's how easy it is to rank for "long-tail" keywords that no one is searching for. Google page #1? Sure, but meaningless.

Jim4767, Aug 28, 2010 IP