1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory owners Opinions and methods Required

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Slowdraw, Aug 24, 2010.

1. BB-OM

BB-OM Member

Best Answers:
    From my experience, approving links is a headache.
    But if you be careful and moderate to perfection, the hard work pays off. You can gain popularity and for a well managed directory, you can have a featured link handsomely charged. The monetization of the directory can get better and better.

BB-OM, Aug 27, 2010 IP
    CReed likes this.
  2. alicewith

alicewith Peon

Best Answers:
    We all get spammed heavy on directories and it gets to a point when you don't want to review anymore and leave the directory the way it is especially if the directory software is old and does not have mass delete button and deleting 1000 submissons when done one at a time isn't easy and the mouse ofcourse doesn't last long. Still i would say that directory should be free in my opinion(so that i can submit).

alicewith, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  3. uktopwebsites

uktopwebsites Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree with you , and in my opinion cars should be free as well ! - everything for free, hosting for free , domains for free , electric for free, even no taxes .
    Like in heaven

I agree with you ,

uktopwebsites, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  4. vninfo

vninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    It's part of the directory game. If you want to run a quality site, you're going to end up deleting way more submissions than you accept. It's been that way ever since I started in 2006 and probably was that way long before that.

vninfo, Feb 21, 2011 IP