1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Indexing Delayed?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Rian, Aug 23, 2010.

Hi Guys

I just want to know if anyone else here is experiencing the same with new websites.

About 3 weeks ago I registered a new domain and developed it into a website. After a week the website was still not indexed in Google. I thought the domain was banned and sent a request for Google to index the domain.

After about 2 weeks my website was indexed.

In the meantime I started 2 other new websites, again after a week none of them has been indexed. I am now going for a week and a half and still wait for the 2 new sites to be indexed.

This is strange as normally, my new sites were indexed within minutes, but not any longer now.

Anyone here experiencing the same?

Rian, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  2. edual200

edual200 Active Member

Best Answers:
    just give it 2 or 3 weeks.... I do make enough new sites, and even with great backlinks from the start some just dont get indexed super fast.... for me normally 7-10 days is the normal wait period to see new sites indexed, I wouldent bother emailing google

edual200, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  3. vinug

vinug Peon

Best Answers:
    The answer is in your question.If you haven't included the link to your website in your signature , do it and wait for 24 hours.Your site should get indexed.

Also if you are using word pres make sure that you haven't selected this thing :
    > Option to hide this website from search engines.
    Normally wordpress asks for this setting at installation.

vinug, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  4. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The indexing of a website depends up to the age of the domain! & web content activity of the website! site which updates on daily basis indexes faster than a website which updates within a week or 2

jezzz, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  5. Rian

Rian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey vinug

That is precisely what I did with the first site. I included it in my signature and it only was indexed a week later.

No, I am using normal html pages.

Again, this has happened with my last 3 websites, that is why I am finding this strange.

Rian, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  6. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    have you tried sending the sites to the bookmarking sites?
    upon doing this, indexing would be faster and normally it would just take about 24 hours.

etc, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  7. johntli

johntli Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to post content on those website and submit it to SB sites then it will index it quickly..

johntli, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  8. super556

super556 Peon

Best Answers:
    you have to send your site to the popular sites such as bookmarkets forum

super556, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  9. kayveeb

kayveeb Peon

Best Answers:
    Google indexing normally indexes a site a very quickly. But in a few cases, it takes a lot of time, but very rare.
    A couple of days back i registered a new website and created a few posts, and then created the sitemap and submitted it to search engines and today all posts in my site is indexed.
    Why dont to try creating a sitemap and submit it to Google Webmaster tools. That actually helps

kayveeb, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  10. Victoria B

Victoria B Peon

Best Answers:
    Victoria B, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  11. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a pretty common website indexation pattern by Google. You have to create your "own schedule" for a period of time. Google Bots would acknowledge about it and auto fine-tuned their crawling rate to be matched with your content update ratio.

Example - If you have content updated daily for a month, then Google Bots will crawl and cache your page on a daily basis afterward until the change has been made.

Sxperm, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  12. benchrest

benchrest Peon

Best Answers:
    I have about 87 sites now and everytime I build one, it gets on google in less than 24hrs. I have been told to not do any link building or advertising for at least one week after you get indexed. So far most of my sites are on the first page of goog or yahoo without any backlinks. I do after awhile, submit them to social bookmarks but no problems here. I like going on the SE's and seeing most of my sites still on first page with out much work at all except good SEO that I did in the beginning. Lots of people are still putting posts on here waiting for PR updates....They don't get it, who cares about PR as long as your site is ranked good in SE's

benchrest, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  13. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure there's an exact time new sites are indexed. But I have to imagine timing is somewhat based
    on how many new sites are requesting the same thing.

gotlivechat, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  14. horsey67745

horsey67745 Peon

Best Answers:
    guys, my blog has been included before the fast, but recently started to gradually reduce your, or even before the number is also declining, I do not know is how the google.

horsey67745, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  15. ajayrjha

ajayrjha Peon

Best Answers:
    for fast indexing just submit your website to Site statistic web site.tatlia(dot)com, there is lot's of wesite like tis just find on google and start submitting

ajayrjha, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  16. WWWheels

WWWheels Peon

Best Answers:
    Great info, i was wondering how long it takes...

WWWheels, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  17. troyj

troyj Peon

Best Answers:
    yes if it come from a blackhat linkbuilding method.usually its delayed

troyj, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  18. pri2sh

pri2sh Active Member

Best Answers:
    my .com domain got indexed with in 24hrs. after submitting via google's add url site. try submitting with sitemap , some backlinks etc

pri2sh, Aug 26, 2010 IP