1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best File Host For Indian Traffic ???

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rahul23, Aug 20, 2010.

Hello,

I would like to know which is the best filehost for Indian traffic.

I tested few filehosts by uploading few files to each. Here are my experiences

Hotfile - They don't pay for Indian traffic. If anyone who is away from India downloads them. then u get income. which is normally less.

I uploaded a file of 20 mb, which got 200 downloads and the income i earned is 0.06 in copper.

Sharingmatrix/Filesonic - Little better than Hotfile for Indian traffic. Though they tell that they count Indian downloads, i think they cut many of them.

Here also i uploaded a file which is less than 50 mb, which was downloaded around 200 times, and i got 0.15$.

Oron - Feeling that, they count downloads from all countries and no file size limits, i uploaded more files here which got few thousands of downloads,but your account level never increases from 5 %, and i got 0.2 $ for all these thousands of downloads.

Fileserve - Here earnings are similar to sharingmatrix. 0.16$ for 300 downloads for a less than 50MB file.

Filefactory - This is little better than all of the above for Indian traffic. I earned 1$ for a less than 50 MB file for 700 downloads in copper level.

What i found is filefactory is definitely better for Indian traffic, but the problem is many forums do not allow it, and you cannot ftp upload unless you are a paid member. So if you want to upload a movie, you have to upload through browser which is very hectic. Many of the features are not available for free member.

Even if you take a premium membership, its just for uploading files and using some features, and you cannot really use it to download files for urself, coz its very hard to find files uploaded only to FF.

And i don't know about other filehosts like mediafire, turbobit.....

Please let me know your experiences with different filehosts and which is better for Indian traffic.

rahul23, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  2. EmpyreRamiz

EmpyreRamiz Member

Best Answers:
    Try sharing matrix it is also good file uploading for indian traffic

EmpyreRamiz, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  3. x-b0y

x-b0y Peon

Best Answers:
    Use keepfile :)

I'm also earning from it and its awesome :)

x-b0y, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  4. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try shareflare.net

okpa, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  5. rahul23

rahul23 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah Sharing matrix is good, but i am waiting for them to become stable first and resolve all their issues and website errors.

Keepfile looks similar to all other. But i didn't hear much about this. Didn't even see exclusive posters uploading files to keep file.

Any other suggestions ??

rahul23, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  6. rahul23

rahul23 Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please suggest me with some stats. How much u earn and for how many downloads.

rahul23, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  7. rahul23

rahul23 Member

Best Answers:
    no more suggestions ?

rahul23, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  8. fundi1337

fundi1337 Peon

Best Answers:
    it seem that you got little money with most of the big brand File host, with no detailed stats i can only suggest you to upload bigger files and spread download links to more forums, your earning mainly depends on total file sizes of your uploaded files. used up 100Gb storage on File host and you will sure see the differences. :)

fundi1337, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  9. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well you mentioned all the known ones. If your site/target audience convert for sales, filesonic PPS is good ))

Hearthrobz, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  10. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Peon

Best Answers:
    DeletedUser, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  11. betterweb

betterweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Megashare.com pays me a lot for Indian traffic I share lots of bollywood. Look at their thread here and ask the experts running the thread they will pay you the most. They pay more than all the others you mention I know I have tried. And the only proper success is with Megashare. My guess is others commenting don't share "Indiana"

betterweb, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  12. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Peon

Best Answers:
    Megashare is not paying you per download... It's an ads reveue sharing... You never now befre you receive money how much you will receive... There is no stats...

DeletedUser, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  13. rahul23

rahul23 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all replies.

As some of the posters above mentioned that, i have to spread my links. Thanks for that suggestion, I know how to spread links and i get $10+ everyday for few of my (less than 20) celebs videos.

But being an Indian, and having very rare content (more than 2000 GB), i want to use the content that i have. All the above stats that i gave are just to experiment and to know which one pays me more. Each of em are one day downloads.

Again thanks for all your replies.

I welcome if any of Indian content uploaders and forum posters wants to join me working with this content. If u want, just give me a msg.

Thanks.

rahul23, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  14. ziko00213

ziko00213 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've used Keepfile and earned over 150 dollar with some hours of work ; but I left them because of the slow download speed ... But I had EU Traffic ....

For Indian Traffic You can use Filesonic or Freakshare

ziko00213, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  15. vipclub

vipclub Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, FileSonic could work well with indian traffic
    And uploading is great for US uploaders

vipclub, Aug 27, 2010 IP