1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Watch as I create an Ultra-Targeted MicroNiche and Plan to Make Money In 1 Month

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by IoWn3rU, Aug 20, 2010.

1. xthoms

xthoms Member

Best Answers:
    Not to offend, but if one doesn't know what a micro-niche is, one should really consider spending more time on here. I believe searching "what is a micro-niche" would give you the answer in a matter of seconds. And I didn't know what spinning was, but I googled The Best Spinner, and obviously as they try to sell their software, they explain it in a really user-friendly way.

I think the reader is also responsible enough to ask, if terms are used that are hard to find a definition for.

But what exactly is pinging? Is it like submitting your site to a search engine, just automatically done by SENuke?

xthoms, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  2. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    Not necessarily, you are somewhat right, but you've got the wrong idea. Pinging basically alerts websites about an update on a blog, page, article, and then alerts the search engines.

http://pingomatic.com/

That's an example of a pinging service.

IoWn3rU, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  3. xthoms

xthoms Member

Best Answers:
    And whom do they report to? I mean what effect does pinging have? Faster indexing?

xthoms, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  4. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    You got the right idea. That's the whole point, it "pings" or sends a message somehow to the search engines to allow faster indexing. Typically it works, and it can help index articles, Web 2.0 properties, etc.

IoWn3rU, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  5. IMfighter.com

IMfighter.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm looking forward to see some interesting results

IMfighter.com, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  6. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you will :)

I've written another post, my third for the site, and I'm nearly done with the fourth. Each one is targeting a different microniche keyword and the category and tag of each post has the keyword in it. After I'm finished with 5 I plan on doing another SENuke blast, most likely grabbing an article from the internet, spinning it with The Best Spinner, and then blasting it to about 40 or 50 article directories and Web 2.0 properties. Then I will ping the created articles. Once I finish this I will make a post.

IoWn3rU, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  7. xthoms

xthoms Member

Best Answers:
    How long does it take to spin, blast and ping it? i mean if u have the article ready..
    and blast it to web 2.0 properties? what exactly is that?

xthoms, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  8. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    It usually takes me about 30 mins - 1 hour to get a very readable and very "humanlike" spin, then do blast and ping it takes maybe 10-20 minutes, because I don't have an automatic captcha solving service. It's really cheap though, and I may invest in it to save me more time.

Web 2.0 is Blogspot, WetPaint, Wordpress, etc.

IoWn3rU, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  9. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the double post.

I have finished the 4th post on my site, and I am going to take a break from IM and work on some homework from school. Once I'm done I will continue on with my checklist.

IoWn3rU, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  10. xthoms

xthoms Member

Best Answers:
    Could you share the list of article directories that you post to? Thanks

xthoms, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  11. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    It comes in the program, it's really just your typical list you can find anywhere on the web by searching dofollow article directories.

IoWn3rU, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  12. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I just have to say, after reading your thread on the best spinner, I had to give it a spin...It is awesome! It does take a little
    time to run through articles, but it basicly takes the guess work out of rewriting without thinking much at all...I am sorta
    adicted to this thing now...This guy probably makes a killiing of this nice tool that you should not be without...I have used
    the best spinner now to do about 5-6 articles, since it does take a little bit to get through the article you are re-doing..
    I could not be more pleased, I am going to do a min of 1-2 rewrites per day, and have already submited them to
    some directories, so we will see how that goes, do not think this is 5 min work and you are done, all this does take
    time just to re-do the articles, and submit them to a few article sites. I could not be happier at this point, as
    I can basicly now submit fresh re-writeen artilces that make sence, and this truly does take the guess work out.
    I have yet to run into an article that it could not rewrite, although its hard to replace stuff like "a" "or" but I am
    just about able to rewrite complete sentences, even if I skip 2-3 words, the article is completely re-written.
    and this will truly be helpful for my upcoming script and software forum where I can submit daily re-written articles.

in fact, I noticed one of my articles was pinged today by another website, so i followed the site link to
    find my entire article on their site with my resource backlink still attached, so I must be doing something right :)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
    dscurlock, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  13. xthoms

xthoms Member

Best Answers:
    can u provide some info like no. of visitors, no. of clicks, earnings etc. for the site you're working on?

and link it to the work you've done and where the traffic is coming from?

thanks

xthoms, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  14. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of my articles have been linked to in the resource box as well. :)

I'm glad I could help you.

IoWn3rU, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  15. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for double post, but I can't edit the last post.

Finally! Not only have I been indexed in Google since the first day this site was up, but now I'm finally ranking for a keyword I'm targeting! Albeit, it's on page 13, but now that I have SOME kind of ranking, I can now focus on that keyword and start some serious SEO. This is a fresh domain though, so I'm going to take a bit slowly, step by step.

IoWn3rU, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  16. Todd Duquette

Todd Duquette Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't mine me asking, how did you manage to get that so many times? That really helps, and coming from the ad space (ad saying not to click) and also, If you plan on doing this, I do not understand if you are making profit or not.

Todd Duquette, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  17. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    It just seemed to happen. I've been signed up to Adsense for a year now, so I guess they send them periodically.

I think you didn't understand me. I only put up the ad to confirm that the keyword gets traffic, and to see how much it gets. So it gets impressions, but no one is inclined to click on the ad, so I spend no money and learn a lot about the niche I'm targeting.

IoWn3rU, Aug 25, 2010 IP
    inomcoke likes this.
  18. inomcoke

inomcoke Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like an excellent project! I'll be following this thread. Have you made any money or gotten any visitors yet?

Thanks!

inomcoke, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  19. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    Not yet, the site has only been up for a matter of days, but it's already ranking for 2 keywords, now I just gotta SEO those keywords to get it to page 1, or better yet, #1 on page 1. I'm currently working on a SENuke blast, I finished a spun EZineArticle and am ready to blast it to about 40-50 article directories and social network sites.

IoWn3rU, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  20. nayie

nayie Peon

Best Answers:
    ist SENuke really working...i tried but it doesn't work...working with Refererx right now :D

nayie, Aug 25, 2010 IP