1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best for SEO – Content or Links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kristenstewartj, Aug 24, 2010.

1. madaboutart

madaboutart Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think its ever just one factor with SEO, i think the you need to cover both with good on page optimization and content combined with a good linking strategy. Why just focus on one and ignore the other?

madaboutart, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  2. contentking818

contentking818 Peon

Best Answers:
    One word content!... this is the most effective way to drive traffic to your website. Take into account the keywords you are using along with phrases. Offer solutions to questions people might have. In order to convert the traffic you have to have more than one way to sell them on a product or service. The most effective way from my experience is having an opt-in page for them to sign up for your newsletter. You can get their email address by simply offering something for free. Your job now is to sell them on a service or product by recommending solutions to the subscriber.

contentking818, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  3. LushLush

LushLush Peon

Best Answers:
    If you create good content that is beneficial to the user, you have a better chance of succeeding. When you create original, interesting content that other users want to link to and share, you know you are doing something right.

LushLush, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  4. kindsvater

kindsvater Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think the answer has to be links. That is because two sites, being equal in content, can only have a ranking tie decided by links. I also read an interesting report showing a site with no content, just a blank page, could be ranked #1 for a semi-moderately competitive term. Again, suggesting links are more important.

kindsvater, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  5. seo smith

seo smith Member

Best Answers:
    Here i just want to inform you that to use dofollow forum and dofollow blogs and many more only dofollow for back links...

seo smith, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  6. Mona Ahmed

Mona Ahmed Member

Best Answers:
    Now, unfortunately for google Links is more important than contents ,

Mona Ahmed, Aug 25, 2010 IP