1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GET MENTORED - Be an Intern -Internet Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by BusinessCoach, Aug 25, 2010.

For the firs time ever I am offering a Mentorship/Internship Program for Internet Marketing for FREE!

I will show you the ins and outs, and walk you by the hand on how to make money using the internet.

This is NOT for lazy people….

If you have a problem sticking with things, commitment, responsibility and finishing what you start…do not even bother you will fail at this.

You will be required to read and watch videos and be on conference chats and calls and actually DO WORK.

I have several projects going on, so you will LEARN BY DOING.

This will be an IM group so to speak.

I am looking for 4-6 people to be on a team. We will be starting TOGETHER from scratch building a buyers list for some new products and product lines.

For the first few months you will work on our group’s shared projects, and you will get a piece of the profit that comes in.

As each person learns, we will as a group launch your individual projects, in which you will get the majority of the money from.

There is ZERO cost to you. I am paying out of my pocket for and providing all resources need. Whether it’s design, PLR, hosting, advertising or whatever. But YOU will be required to work.

The only requirements are:

Willing to learn
    Being teachable
    Have or Able to get a paypal account
    Speak English

I am taking applications from people of all experience levels. Particularly looking for people who are at their wits end after trying and not succeeding and not sure what they are missing. However I am not looking for someone desparate. If you are about to be evicted/foreclosed/kicked out, need money today or the world ends etc etc, then this is NOT for you…please find a job until things get better and try with us later.

To be realistic the first 1-3 months you will be LEARNING AND WORKING…and not getting any pay (compared to you PAYING to learn). Then in 3-6 months expect your efforts to start paying off with cash dividends to your Paypal account.

I look forward to hearing from you, and regardless of if we work together on this endeavor wish you all the best!

Remember to Picture Your Success,

Maurice Evans, Business Coach

=====If you wish to be considered then =====

Please fill out the questionnaire below.
    And EMAIL it to me: interns @ extracashsecrets.com

(copy and paste and answer in the appropriate section or NUMBER your answers)

Be sure to answer ALL questions below. Some have multiple related questions.

DO NOT LEAVE ANY BLANK OR UNANSWERED or you will NOT be considered. Seems harsh but shows attention to detail, or lack thereof.

This questionnaire will help me understand your EXPERIENCE…please be honest and tell what is truthful, not what you THINK we want to hear.

This will let us know how much training you have had (if any…remember none is required) and how much you need, and where you can fit on the team.

1 Name:
    1.2 Gender:
    1.3 Age:

2 Email Address:

3 Country:

4 Time Zone:

5 Telephone/Cellular:

6 Website:

7 Why should you be allowed to become a part of a mentorship program at NO cost, that people regularly pay 1000s of dollars for? Give specific reasons.

8 How much money do you want to make by the end of the year?

9 Realistically, how much do you think you will end up making?

10 What’s the maximum amount of money you have made (take home/profit) in one year?

11 Do you subscribe to any internet marketing (or “guru”) newsletters or blogs? List their website.

12 Have you read any books (physical or ebook) on internet marketing? Which ones?

13 Give links to the following:

Profile to all forums you are a member of
    =Articles you have written
    =Any backpage/squidoo lens or other type profile/page
    =Profile to any social networks

14 Which programs have you/are you an affiliate of ? how much have you made in commissions from each?

15 Have you created a mailing list? If so how many subscribers? How did you build the list? Have you ever sold anyting to subscribers? How many usually buy something when you try to sell them something?

15.5 Have you ever done a joint venture?

16 Do you have accounts at digg, delicious, technorati or other type sites? If so list your profile link.

SKILLS
    (be honest, If selected, you will be asked to demonstrate your skills.)

17 Are you proficient with any of the following?

Article writing
    Press release writing
    Blogging/tweeting
    Hosting
    Web design
    ftp/upload download
    basic script installation
    web programming (php, ajax, asp etc) – list specific languages
    Template modification
    Graphic Design
    Animation
    Audio production/editing
    Video production/editing
    Flash
    Landing pages
    Squeeze pages
    Sales pages
    Voiceover
    Powerpoint
    Research
    Joint ventures
    proofreading

Please add any other skills you possess that you feel would be helpful to the team:

18 Have you had any coaching or mentoring previously? If so, by whom, and what did you pay (if anything)? What did you learn? Where did it fall short for you?

19 Anything You want to add about yourself that will help us select you to take part?

=====ANSWER EELOW ONLY IF you have ANY internet marketing experience.

I-1 Were you successful?

I-2 If not what do you feel has/have been your biggest hindrances?

I-3 How much have you spent on tools, advertising, hosting etc in the last 6 months on IM.

I-4 How much since you started?

I-5 What aspects did you try?

I-6 Which have you mastered?

I-7 How much have you made?

BusinessCoach, Aug 25, 2010 IP
    Victoria B likes this.
  2. Victoria B

Victoria B Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post! Thanks for sharing and good luck!

Cheers! :)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
    Victoria B, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  3. PPC-Coach

PPC-Coach Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best of luck with this... ;)

PPC-Coach, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  4. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I know this is unusual, but i think there are some people out there who might do well...they learn, i delegate work....everyone wins

BusinessCoach, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  5. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    to answer a queston...NO - I will not ask you for money later. This is 100% FREE...I even pay for all supplies :)

BusinessCoach, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  6. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    MODS THIS IS NOT A BUMP _ BUT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hello Everyone.

******DO NOT SEND ANY MORE APPLICATIONS*******

First let me say thanks for the OVERWHELMING RESPONSE to this.

We got a LOT more applications than anticipated.

We purposefully did NOT DO A WSO because we didnt want a ton of applications.

Part of putting in the "JV" forum was to find a certain type a person. (one willing to work with others...and LOOKING to do so).

That said, lots of GREAT people applied. Too many in fact.

So we tried to find a mix of people with various backgrounds, levels of experience, cultural, talent and locational diversity.

We are looking for 4-6 on the team...it is possible we may add one or two, but we really don't want 40-50 people to try to do this as I would not have the time to give that would be necessary.

So we picked about a dozen people. The idea being at least half will hear the orientation and decide not to be involved. Then once getting started and actually seeing they will be expected to work, the non-action takers will drop out.

Hopefully that will leave us with 4 quality people. Quality means sincere, reliable and dedicated to learning how to be successful.

For those who did not make it, do not be discouraged. It just was not the right timing. I encourage you to continue in a search for a mentor, and not to be afraid to even pay for such help.

Keep an eye out for our other opportunities and we wish you success in your endeavors.

For those who made the cut..be sure TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE EMAIL YOU RECEIVED.

SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!

BusinessCoach, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  7. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting offer. Lots of questions to answer for an applicant. For free ... I can't help thinking: And what's the catch?

smile633, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  8. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    You're an intern. Meaning that you are working for him, in the process learning skills. In the end you will probably go do your own thing, but in the meantime you're helping him make money because you are devoting the time.

I'd be willing to do the same thing. I could show someone the ropes on how to make real money, long term (ecommerce)... I would even give 50% of the business away for the lifetime of the website, use my state licensing, and contacts. I never really thought about it, but I know I could make more money, I just need more time. I guess if someone else is willing to supply the time, you can get the money. We start from scratch, I have a few things in place that will make it easier.

Ideally you should be a native English speaker, be available during regular business hours for CST (Central United States) and be willing to stay in contact with me on a daily basis during those regular business days. Pluses would be basic PHP and HTML knowledge and access to Photoshop with a basic understanding of how to create images (nothing difficult).

PHPGator, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  9. inomcoke

inomcoke Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent idea. I might be interested in offering something like this, or participating in something like this in 6 months when I know if my current projects are successful or not. lol.

Anyway, great way to make extra money for yourself while providing valuable training to others. I'm sure it will be successful for everyone involved. I love hearing about people working together for everyone's benefit!

inomcoke, Sep 2, 2010 IP