1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezine Question

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Poker_Addict, Aug 24, 2010.

Hi guys,

I just recently poster a few articles into my ezine account for the purpose of directing traffic to a particular site. I have two of them posted and approved so far but my question is:

Even though they are posted in ezine, can I post those same articles on the website that the articles linked on?

The website is just a basic Wordpress landing page, but I need content to go on it so I thought, why not put the articles I wrote for ezine on there. Can this be done or would there be further problems or reprocussions?

Poker_Addict, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  2. John D Stewart

John D Stewart Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not 100% sure (maybe another poster could clarify) but it's probably best to post your articles on your website first, THEN, if you have to, post them to an article directory. I wouldn't post the articles on your website and the directory verbatim, as it's likely that one of the sources will be viewed by the search engines as duplicate content.

Spin the articles, and you shouldn't have any problems.

John D Stewart, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  3. chrkadmin

chrkadmin Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it matters what order you do it in, personally, but everyone seems to recommend posting to your site first. There is technically only one article site that dictates that content must be unique - and that is buzzle.com.

For the record, I post to Ezine first, then the other 'top 5' directories (articlebase, article alley, go articles, etc...) - the same article. I have never had any issues.

chrkadmin, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  4. sydzapp

sydzapp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since it has already been posted on Ezine, yes you can post it wherever you want without the fear of having it pulled off. Instead of just your site i'd recommend you to even place on several other article directories.

sydzapp, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  5. ebiz81

ebiz81 Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe you can as long as the articles were on ezine first.

ebiz81, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  6. cjmo75

cjmo75 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking from experioence, I can say that you should not have a problem. I've done this many times. In fact, I've even linked to the same article for the purposes of getting backlinks and never had a problem.

cjmo75, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  7. cyberlight

cyberlight Peon

Best Answers:
    It isn't a problem as long as the author name is the same. However, I do recommend
    posting on your own website first as it will be indexed first.

This is recommended because the rules may change at a later time Whether by the
    search engines or the article directories and your original article would always be
    indexed first.

cyberlight, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  8. djayusevlademir

djayusevlademir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    why don't you revised the article even a little bit.. just to make sure and be safe.. you can revised the first paragraph and the little bit on the title..

djayusevlademir, Aug 24, 2010 IP