1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good traffic but pants Adsence any tips DP legends

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by GUK, Aug 24, 2010.

Hi all quick one for you ive seen allot of tips and many earning good money on here from adsence..true or not in some case im sure im doing somthing wrong lol

I was wondering if anyone could help me or give me some authentic tips. I get great traffic to my site ..maybe 10$ a day vists lets say 4000/5000 is that pants or am i just being greedy lol

Thanks people.
    [​IMG]

GUK, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  2. lagnajitroy

lagnajitroy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes same with me as well.. some help will be appreciated.. let me put this thread to premium area 51.. see what comes from there..

lagnajitroy, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you want some tips a bit original, read my advice in my sig. Basically I am saying traffic is number one factor for adsense money, then comes ad placement, colors, optimisation tips, cpc keywords and all that. So do something that will be easy to get traffic for, don't go the way around and make a site only to be back on DP to ask how to increase traffic on your forex blog.

JamesColin, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I see you only have one adsense ad on the homepage, you could try another block further on down, and given the semi graphical nature of your site I would definitely try a 'text and image' ad rather than just text. I think you'd then get Nike etc graphical ads appearing advertising football stuff. might be worth trying it for a week. but I do think you should be earning more for that level of traffic

adsenseplr, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  5. GUK

GUK Peon

Best Answers:
    yes good call have another down the bottom but your right i will mix it up...last month my traffic went off the roof because of the world cup wish there was a world cup every month lol..cheers for the tips guys

GUK, Aug 24, 2010 IP