1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Guide] How To Make Money With Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by macdonjo, Aug 23, 2010.

Guys, I been reading your replies. And you are all clueless. I offer free private help if you pm me. However, I will put a few points about Adsense. This will help you a lot.

1. NEVER go for high paying keywords. Go for keywords around $1-$5. High paying keywords have too much competition.
    2. Go for keywords with under 20,000 exact matches.
    3. To find keyword ideas, look on amazon and ebay.
    4. If your making a micro niche site, always use .info domains. You can make 10 sites for the price of 1.
    5. .com ranks the same in Google as a .info. The only difference is .com is easier to remember.
    6. You need a basic site with NO images to bring up your Adsense CTR.
    7. CTR is conversion rate. It is the % of people that click.
    8. Blend the colors of your site with the ads. Make it look like the ads is a link on your site.

These are just basics. Please PM me or check my signature for further, exclusive help.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
    macdonjo, Aug 23, 2010 IP
    xthoms likes this.
  2. averagejenny

averagejenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips on how to make money with adsense. I try not to go for high paying keywords myself when I write articles and most of the keywords I choose are always between $1-$5. I will take your tip on the .info domains. I found out they were very cheap to purchase a few days ago. Thanks..

averagejenny, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  3. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    9. Your main keyword should have 3,000 to 6,000 monthly searches.
    10. You should have 2 or 3 sub keywords that are related. So each site should have your index has your main keyword then 1 page per each sub keyword and then a page on your privacy policy and a contact us. Your site will have 4-7 pages. Then start the next site.

4. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    11. Use your keyword phrase multiple times throughout your articles. Post it in every 3 or 4 sentences.
    12. On your main homepage, try and make some anchor text link to your sub keyword pages.

5. basal952

basal952 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for useful tips, looking forward to read your sharing more.

basal952, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  6. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    .info's are certainly cheap, but do they actually rank or show up in google? I can't remember the last time I saw a .info in a google search. Maybe I am just searching for something that nobody has a .info popular or something. Anyone know a search term or phrase that I can punch in to see a .info in the top 10 just to see? Same goes for say blogger/blogspot or something.wordpress.com for example. I don't doubt it's possible with enough backlinks or link popularity. I have tried a few and I still have yet to find one.

gameutopia, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  7. tariq1654

tariq1654 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use to get high CPC from high paying keywords. For 'web hosting' keywords my average CPC is $0.9, quite well.

tariq1654, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  8. tariq1654

tariq1654 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you get traffic then any site/blog even simple page can get better CTR. I don't have a domain, use blogger for my 4 blogs and they pay me very well.

tariq1654, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  9. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    interesting, but honestly I wouldn't take .info just because they cost 10 times less than .com
    if I spend 10 times more then I want to earn more, I prefer to think that way rather than to think how to save money.

JamesColin, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  10. syeshun

syeshun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for your tips
    too many adsense guides out there,
    just read yours to refresh some memories

if you want me to add, i will say do some seo, article and backlinking. it will greatly enhance your earningi

syeshun, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  11. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks For The Infos, But,These Arent Right Completely...

2. More Competition = More chance For More Visitors!! The thing is, We Should dedicate ourself to SEO!!
    3. Why Look For Amazon And Ebay? Not Unless we are trying to sell something in the blog we start!
    4. We Should Look For Return Visitors, and Well, $10 is not so Luxury!
    6. Image Makes people stick into the site!! As Per your sentence, let me ask a thing, Image Galleries get no Clicks??? :O I Wonder :D
    8. There are 2 types of Adblending..!! either matching, or Contrasting. Second one Makes more!!

~ExP~

extremephp, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  12. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    Please note, all the information I am providing in this thread is for Micro Niche Sites. Not for mini or niche sites.

Listen, There is no reason for me to lie. I have Google Webmaster Tools setup on my site. I see all the search terms my site ranks for. Why waste $9 more in a domain when you can put it into outsourcing SEO and get a lot further.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
    macdonjo, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  13. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Because $9 is nothing if you're serious about earning money online. So instead of looking at how much I spend on a domain name, I aim at making my sites earn much much more. Think like rich people, not like poor people!

JamesColin, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  14. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    Listen, I am making 3 digits a day, sometimes 4 digits a day. Don't say I am wrong.

2. Now thing about it. 2 or 3 low competition sites will take about 1 hour each to setup. So 2 or 3 hours. A high competition will take many hours to outrank. And you will need to be dedicated to SEO 24/7. I am teaching the beginners here.
    3. Amazon has GREAT low competition keywords. You don't need to sell ANYTHING. However, you can always supply a clickbank link at the end of your articles. Just supply information. If your keyword was "cheap kitchen knives" then really, all you need to do is write or re-write some article on kitchen knives and find spots to put cheap in the article.
    4. I base the micro niche site on organic traffic, not returning visitors. Our goal is to have over 100 websites ranking on google and each making $1-$5 per day.
    6. Images distract people from the ads. We are trying to make money, not make them like the site.
    8. Actually, if you make your ad look like it is an internal page, they will click it. I have a 25% CTR rate when I tried this on one of my sites. I had 4 visitors right off the bat. 1 click and 4 impressions.

15. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    You have over 2000 posts? You need to get off the forum and start learning. I run little sites. I run 100s of them. Each earning over a dollar a piece. Have you ever herd the saying "Don't put all your eggs in one basket"?

16. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information here :D Adsense I have read quite a few tutorials but really need to take the advice given here and start getting serious about making money online.
    Thanks

Rhiannon, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  17. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    All you need to do is go do keyword research. Then buy a few .infos from GoDaddy. Simply build a site with xSitePro or an auto blog. Please PM me if you need help with that.

18. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Running hundreds of little garbage .info sites with adsense is not a true business model... its called spam..

I know a few people who did this same thing and were banned by adsense...

I agree that spending $9 more for the .com is better... why?

1. .info's don't invoke the trust that a higher level TLD does...
    2. .info's are known to be "spammy" domains by professionals... when you can pick up 300 .info's for around $300 on godaddy you know people are going to be buying in bulk for mostly JUNK spam sites
    3. .info's have literally no resell value compared to a .com, .net and .org
    4. .com/.net/.org exact match domains will outrank .info exact match faster and easier any day

I've been spending up to $1,000 for a domain lately .... why? Because I focus on higher traffic sites - not having all your eggs in one basket is one thing however having your eggs in 1,000 shitty baskets is another too... my point being is its worth to spend the time on a site and make it VERY high quality - this will lead to a better user experience, more pageviews, more natural links and more credibility with google.

Loren

LTY83, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  19. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    200th post: I am black hat.

I don't really care what you say, my sites have been up for 3 months. They are spread out amongst my Adsense accounts, I use proxies. They may find 5-10 of them. But that is nothing to me. I have plenty. And do you honestly think I care what you say? I am rolling in the money, so why would I give 2 s**ts? I honestly am here to help some of you white hat people start making some money. However, you guys have 1000s of posts and say your making all this money, however you been on the forum 24/7, where do you work? Honestly.

20. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks... You proved my point!!

LTY83, Aug 24, 2010 IP