1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fileserve's dirty trick to lower our downloads and increase their premium sales

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by problo, Aug 23, 2010.

The reason for downloads lower than expect

First trail -- When I try download one of my files, entered the correct Captcha, waited 10sec, then it said I entered the wrong Captcha
    Second trail -- OK OK, I tried again , this time it said I have to wait 600sec to download the file !?
    How the damn should this happen ? I haven't download anything at all !
    Third trail -- This time I entered a wrong Captcha on purpose, it said "Invalid Captcha! Please try again." So this should be the proof that in the first trail I entered the right Captcha.

This is the dirty trick I'm talking about.
    What will a downloader do when he comes across this situation ?
    1 -- He buy a premium account to donwload the file. -- Increase their premuim sales.
    2 -- He give up downloading the file ! -- lower our downloads and earning !

How brilliant !
    They increase their incomes and decrease their outgoings with just one simple dirty trick !

I'm sorry RikyFS.
    With this dirty trick I really don't know whether you shave or not.

And I know what RikyFS will say.
    "This is a tec problem, will be fixed"
    I saw this sentence about month ago ...

By the way, do you think they will fix a "tec problem" which will increase their incomes and decrease their outgoings ?
    Is this really a "tec problem" ?

problo, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  2. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    Again you try to write malicious fake rumours about us...

1. You typed the correct captcha, but if you press TWICE or more you'll get "invalid captcha" after the 10 seconds countdown. Press once only unless your finger is too heavy.
    2. You already initiated the session of attempting to download, so you get 600 seconds timeout on the bench.
    3. Yes, that's the message you get when you don't know how to type in Google's captcha. Go to Google.com/recaptcha and start practicing.

Q.E.D. (Google it if you never attended school)

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1912207&page=3 <= probably your topic.

And lots of people are already making a brilliant income with us (we just paid out today). Don't see them complaining. If you're so unsatisfied why don't you just join another service? It is that simple. Somehow you keep coming back with arguments that are not tested repeatedly and is a poor attempt to observe what is going on.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
    RickyFS, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  3. phantomddl

phantomddl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    FileServe is fine, i don't get any of these problems you face so stop making them up and flame FileServe service.
    what you trying to do is to make FileServe look like a scam company when someone searches it on Google.
    Digitalpoint should really remove those fake threads

phantomddl, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  4. remember123

remember123 Peon

Best Answers:
    no problems here mate.

remember123, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  5. bingos

bingos Peon

Best Answers:
    ye i just got payment from fileserve

bingos, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  6. Mogggy

Mogggy Peon

Best Answers:
    What fileserve wants to make a profit???, what kind of business wants to make money.

Mogggy, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  7. problo

problo Guest

Best Answers:

Hey RickyFS, why did I press twice ? Because when I pressed the first time nothing happened.

Hey RickyFS, do you think it's resonalble to let somenoe to wait 600sec while he actually have not downloaded anything at all ?

Hey RickyFS, is Fileserve willing to fix this ?

I know what Fileserve's doing is to get more profit, but please work out a way without sacrificing the benefits of affiliantes.

problo, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  8. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    -Why did you press twice? Don't know why you did that. I press once if I want to get a file.

-No, but you can always propose a string of codes for us to check if the user has initiated a download.

-We are in the mix of fixing this for heavy fingered users

Update at 6AM EST....FIXED! Try to double click now... ;)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
    RickyFS, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  9. angelimageus

angelimageus Peon

Best Answers:
    hi guys! fileserve.com always says invalid captcha, and i just want to ask on how to resolve this problem because i don't see any solutions on the previous posts.

thanks!
    angel

angelimageus, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  10. knight_of_honour

knight_of_honour Peon

Best Answers:
    For the people who are having captcha problem and you're using Google Chrome, change your browser, because Google Chrome makes the captcha's result always invalid, at least that's from my experience

knight_of_honour, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  11. angelimageus

angelimageus Peon

Best Answers:
    i am using firefox and IE... still no luck of downloading thru fileserve.com.

12. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fileserve some times won't recognize captcha entered correctly, this is really disappointing to the downloaders even after countless times of retries.

dkp, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  13. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    @ angelicious: This is a 3 months old topic. The issues above were corrected. You cannot press twice any longer.

@ all who has Captcha issues... Go tell google's Recaptcha. They are the ones who verifies our captchas and tells us whether to send the user on or inform them that they typed it wrong.

And fyi...Your anti-recaptcha plugin for jD is probably not the way to go any longer.

RickyFS, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  14. angelimageus

angelimageus Peon

Best Answers:
    i know it's a 3mo old topic, and i just want to know if there were any solution on this and i am not pressing the button twice... im just keep on trying to input the correct captcha and still no luck on downloading.

btw, what plugin are you talking about? i was able to download last week but now i am having trouble with downloading.

im able to download with other site like hotfile, etc. with captcha also and i really don't know why unable with fileserve.

regards,
    angel

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  15. angelimageus

angelimageus Peon

Best Answers:
    only fileserve has this issue. other site are also using google's recaptcha but got no problem with captcha.

i think problo was right! dirty site trick!... :mad:

angelimageus, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  16. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate I just tried to download as a free user and the captcha works. Likewise can be said about 100s of thousands of other users...So I guess you must be 1/100000+ people who are not able to submit the correct captcha - Correct?

Must be your dirty little tricks to defame us :mad:

RickyFS, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  17. lycae

lycae Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you problo, i'm having the same problems and my earnings are going down and down, FS it's not what it was....

lycae, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  18. angelimageus

angelimageus Peon

Best Answers:
    am i doing something wrong??? 1/100000+? i just google this topic and i want solutions, not false accusations. will i post here if i had no problem with "your" fileserve? i am not defaming you... ok? its just so unfair...

angelimageus, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  19. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    @ lycae: What..Because people on jD anti-recaptcha cannot autodownload 24/7 anymore or just because you do not make as much?

@ angelimageus: If you have a problem with the captcha, please email google.com/recaptcha since they own it - We don't.

RickyFS, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  20. lycae

lycae Peon

Best Answers:
    How can people download a list of links without a premium account? Is there any downloader that can download now semi-automaticly? Before you've changed the ReCaptcha people at least can download introducing the captchas... but now only via web which is very tiring imo

lycae, Nov 26, 2010 IP