1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal cheqe requested today need some info.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by rahul_chopra, Aug 22, 2010.

Allright so em liveing in new delhi and i have paypal cheqe experence before but this time there is some problem paypal won't allow me to select new delhi as a state as it is written in national territory of india new delhi and paypal says its more then 33 char long so u have to choose another state so i selected HARYANA it was the only option for me as HARYANA is near delhi and my address for cheqe witdrawal is supposed to be

myname
    My street add
    New delhi India
    Delhi, Haryana
    My zip code

the previous cheqe arrived in 9 days and do u guyz think that this cheqe ll be miss placed as there is haryana in my address but other then this everything thing is same and i think post office send this letters by seeing zip code which is correct and i have also mention new delhi in it. and another question is that ll bank accept this cheqe as their is no HARYANA written in my bank account address or they just check the paypee name?

thanks
    rahul

rahul_chopra, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  2. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you use NEFT facility? It's faster and more convenient than cheque withdrawals.

nihangshah, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  3. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:

Am Too From India, But I Am Not Sure if Haryana occupies Delhi!! (I Left Studying Social After I Passed Tenth, 4 Months Before!)

Banks Wont possibly process it, since they dont have the provision for it. Doesnt Paypal give an Option to select union terittories to withdraw? They Should!!

~ExP~

extremephp, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  4. rahul_chopra

rahul_chopra Peon

Best Answers:
    u meant bank won't accept as their is EXTRA word haryana written in cheqe address but everything else is same and according to paypal the paypee name must match

"Please note that cheques cannot be cashed and can only be deposited by the person whose name appears on the cheque. The account holder or business name to whom the cheque is addressed must match the name on the account to which the cheque will be deposited. "

P.S i was getting this error while withdrawing .

For cheque withdrawal, the State and Country fields must total 33 characters or less. Please enter a valid State.

rahul_chopra, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  5. rahul_chopra

rahul_chopra Peon

Best Answers:
    any help ??????

rahul_chopra, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  6. morgankikou

morgankikou Peon

Best Answers:
    the best way is to contact the paypal. you will be then get the best info. good luck and happy trip ahead.! kudos..☺

morgankikou, Aug 23, 2010 IP