1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do you work ? you'll certainly die at the end !

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Elberengy, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    After embarrassing yourself so badly and proven yourself to be a loser religious hypocrite I can see that you have resorted to trolling.

How does it feel to lose so badly? I bet you'd have started crying if this happened in the real world. :D ;)

Helvetii, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  2. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    Put on a proper cheerleading outfit, so you can do the job a little better, cause frankly, you suck.
    This is not about winning or losing, this is a matter of principal.
    Again, grow up. Have some pride in having your own opinion in this thread, cause you're post are just copies of his.
    Now, I will stop responding to your comments after this, because you have nothing to add here as you're obviously just mirroring your friend's post and are here as a back up.

atreides, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  3. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You still haven't answered the questions. Therefore, you lose.

Helvetii, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is isn't it.

Tip: next time you want to make something up, make sure you haven't previously admitted to doing it yourself.

Are all of your views based entirely on hypocrisy? Is there any standard you demand others live up to that you are willing to live up to yourself? You have got to be a christian. You wont admit it, but you know i'm right, and it must really irk you to know that i knew that based entirely on the flaws in your character, hypocrisy and lack of integrity. it's so typical of "christians" to pretend they have this holier than thou piety and then not hold themselves to the standards they demand of others, it's almost like it's compulsory.

stOx, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  5. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    What exactly am I supposed to see here? The least you could do when you post is make sure it makes sense, rather than just being feet stomping

You're talking out of the wrong end again. Instead of addressing a simple issue, you've been trying to drag religion into the picture over and over again, because basically, without it in the picture, you are lost. It is apparent now that you are a one trick pony.

lol. You are really pathetic. Apologize boy! Apologize!
    You screwed up, and now you and your cheerleader are trying to shift attention away from the fact.

Grasping at straws, are we? Reduced to petty flaming now? Is that all you have?
    Insults and name callings and ridicule?
    Is your entire personality and thinking is based on this only?

Apologize. You ridiculed someone for no apparent reason, and now you've been wiggling like a worm for the past few days, coming up with basically the same post over and over again.

Insult, insult, insult.
    Name calling, name calling, name calling.

Don't try to change the issue lad. It boils down to one thing only;
    You ridiculed someone for no reason whatsoever. Apologize.

atreides, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let me know if you ever start to grasp the simple concept that i don't have to respect peoples views, just as you don't with the view that women should shut up and do as they are told. This really is simple stuff, i'm surprised that you feel able to continue to pretend that you don't understand.

As much lacking the capacity to make people do as you say must piss you off, being exposed as someone who doesn't hold themselves to the same standards they demand of others must make you furious. if only you had the integrity to be ashamed.

stOx, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  7. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    lol. Try as you might, you can't change the issue.

This is about you ridiculing another poster's post without provocation. Simple.
    Twist and turn all you want, insult me all you want, fudge the story all you want, it stays the same.

Apologize to the man. Prove that you are capable of owning up to your mistake.

Don't change the topic, don't bring in other issue. It's a simple matter. Apologize

8. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1) What authority do you have to demand that? (repeatedly)
    2) Do you understand the meaning of "No"?

Helvetii, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  9. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol you must get really frustrated making demands you don't have the capacity to enforce. I'm actually laughing thinking about you jumping up and down screaming "do as i say, do as i say" growing more and more red every time i say no.

stOx, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  10. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If there's ever gonna be a P&R wall of Shame I'd put that guy right next to MENJ/Awin ;)

11. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally!
    You're admitting that you're not going to apologize, despite ridiculing a poster for no reason, on opinions he has not even made.

I've been waiting for this for days. lol.

Although, it is funny that the cheerleader knew before the offender. lol. Says a lot, says a lot.

Anyway, after all both of your nonsensical arguments, and shifting and fact fudging, we get to the crux of the matter: you are incapable of admitting fault, and incapable of apologizing.

Job done. Good day, brats.
    :D:D:D

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  12. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have always made that quite clear - i continuously stated that i have nothing to apologize for - So why you were expecting one, on behalf of someone else, is staggering. Sorry that it took you this long to accept that, but that's your fault.

stOx, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  13. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Working for the job you like is something we call passion :)

nhc1987, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  14. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    On the contrary, my prideful lad.
    You've just admitted you ridiculed him for no reason, and you are not going to apologize for that.
    So, after all that wriggling, we have determine the kind of person you have become. At the end of the day, a man has only his name to live by.

Again, good day. Don't bother responding, cause I'm done with you and your conceit.

15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No i didn't, you have just made that up. I continuously stated that views aren't entitled to respect. You just continuously failed to grasp that simple concept.

Now watch him come back to reply. I have this one on a tight leash.

stOx, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't really opt-in to being born, but since I'm here on this pretty rock I want to have the time of my life. Life is a consumable it's not ment to last, like a chocolate bar. :)

Seqqa, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  17. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps aliens had something to do with.. :rolleyes:

18. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You seem to know what your talking about, expand...

Seqqa, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  19. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL weren't you the guy who said that aliens messed up with monkey DNA and created humans? LOL.

20. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just remind me and the people in this thread just for the record what that has to do with "Why do you work? You'll die at the end"? Your observational skills are something to be desired, but then again that whole article was a quote so no you're wrong I didn't say that at all.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
    Seqqa, Aug 21, 2010 IP