1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seoextent, Aug 20, 2010.

Hi guys,
    This is interested question.

I got a email that i need back link but i dont need directory submission, article submission, forum positing, social bookmark, no blog comment, no classified also no link excahnge. i need one way link. is this possible? if possible whats that?

So is any one know how can build link with out this work?

seoextent, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  2. pray.mtb

pray.mtb Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of people who are asking for the same question that I dont need links from these pages, but they just don't know that How these links are being generated. I would suggest that you can go with Guest Blogging.

pray.mtb, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  3. StevieP

StevieP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah guest blogging can be really powerful, it's nothing like article writing you have to provide some serious value to get published though.

StevieP, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  4. marketingideas

marketingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I see all those link building method as 2nd tier methods personally. The hands-down best links you can get are through people who find your website and link to your content because it is good content. Are they the easiest to get? No.

EDIT: Guest blogging is definitely not a 2nd tier method, the ones OP mentioned are.

marketingideas, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  5. Globaleyeglasses

Globaleyeglasses Peon

Best Answers:
    Start posting unique and informative article and people will start linking to your site like Wikipedia.

Globaleyeglasses, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  6. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't it your own question?
    Well, fine, If you need links you must agree that you must either be able to spend money or time and efforts.

1. So if you willing to spend money and do not want to go for those methods described above, you must buy links personally from good websites. Do not use link buying services for that. Link can be bought by contacting the website owner by email and providing him a good offer. The bought link is generally site-wide, so it will replay you money if the website has too many pages. You can also buy a review post or simply a blog post from the website owner. Services like payperpost.com . Most blogger will agree to write a sponsored post. Remember it is different from article submission, because the regular visitors of the blog ( or website ) will be reading the post and also it will remain on the top of the website for some time ( may be one day or even one week depends on how many posts are displayed on homepage and how many posts that blogger makes per day)

2. If you believe on hard work rather than spending money, you must make your website so well that others link to it naturally. You can also make multiple websites or blogs and link all of them to each other. Some free blogs services can be used, link wheel is better, and guest blogging is not a bad idea.

Hope it helps :)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
    psharma, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  7. soccorss

soccorss Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a interesting question asked by you. After all these accepted, there are so many way to develop back link . Link wheel using web 2.0 properties, press release, article exchange etc.

soccorss, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  8. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Guest

Best Answers:
    Rather going for link wheel i would too suggest you to go for guest blogging as guest blogging is one of the most effective way to get backlinks.

jacuzzi, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  9. praveenu

praveenu Peon

Best Answers:
    It means that he need links from "content" website. Eg from footer in a website or sponsor sites like that.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
    praveenu, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  10. Integrated Solutions

Integrated Solutions Member

Best Answers:
    Ya even I agree with the guest blogging I have also experienced while I was doing the link building process...I got good results...

Integrated Solutions, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  11. Ashique Raheem

Ashique Raheem Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes a very good option would be guest blogging. And have you ever thought of blog creation. There are so many free blog hosts. You could write an article and spin it and then use it free blog hosting sites and link to your money site.

Ashique Raheem, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  12. Jumperrentals

Jumperrentals Peon

Best Answers:
    The person who sent you an email wants to advertise his service.

Jumperrentals, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  13. zealot777

zealot777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd say go for article marketing or you can go for paid links if you have the budget.

zealot777, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  14. Migueliscool

Migueliscool Peon

Best Answers:
    What is guest blogging?

Migueliscool, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  15. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not possible to get such type of link. Even guest blogging, you need to contact blogger to appear your post. This also type of one way linking(blog comment). According to me there is no method available. Your criteria is matched for paid listing not a natural listing.

Jeff Collision, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  16. jhonydisuza

jhonydisuza Peon

Best Answers:
    Paid linking is the only option.

jhonydisuza, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  17. IMfighter.com

IMfighter.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do a-b-c hardlink exchanges too

IMfighter.com, Aug 22, 2010 IP